Council follows the reporting requirements of the Local Government Act 1993 and the NSW Department of Local Government's guidelines to make sure that the community is well informed of the decisions it makes and of the activities it undertakes on their behalf. Council appreciates the importance of being transparent and accountable for the expenditure of ratepayers funds in the Hawkesbury area.
There are a series of documents which will be produced over the next few years as part of the proposed amendments to the Local Government Act 1993 which introduces a new Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework. In simplistic terms the plans show what is to be organised and developed for the future and the reports are an account of what has happened in the past.
Each year Hawkesbury City Council outlines its activities for the coming year through the Delivery Program, Operational Plan and Resourcing Strategy.
- Customer Service Strategy 2007
- Draft Affordable Housing Policy
- Energy Savings Action Plan 2008
- Future Waste Strategies 2005
- Hawkesbury Cultural Plan
- Hawkesbury Development Control Plan
- Hawkesbury Homelessness Action Plan (July 2014)
- Hawkesbury Mobility Plan 2010 - Bike Plan and Pedestrian Access and Mobility Plan
- Land Management Plans
- Section 94 Contributions Plan 2008
- Section 94A Development Contributions Plan 2006
- Water Savings Action Plan 2008
Page ID 22792