Plans & Reports
Council follows the reporting requirements of the Local Government Act 1993 and the NSW Department of Local Government's guidelines to make sure that the community is well informed of the decisions it makes and of the activities it undertakes on their behalf. Council appreciates the importance of being transparent and accountable for the expenditure of ratepayers funds in the Hawkesbury area.
Council's key corporate plans are listed below. In simplistic terms the plans show what is to be organised and developed for the future and the Annual Report is an account of what has happened in the past.
- A Community Strategic Plan
- A Resourcing Strategy that includes long term financial planning, workforce planning and asset management planning
- A Delivery Program which identifies detailed strategies and actions to achieve objectives of the Community Strategic Plan that Council can implement
- An Operational Plan that will spell out the detailed actions in the Delivery Program to be implemented each year include a statement of revenue policy and a detailed annual budget
- Annual Report:
- outlining achievement against the Delivery program
- audited financial statements, and
- an end of term report by outgoing council
- The Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan – Community Indicators Mid - Term Report is essentially a report card to measure the progress of the implementation of the 2013 - 2032 Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan. As the name implies this report measures progress mid-term using 79 community indicators which were developed with the assistance of the Human Services Advisory Committee and the Sustainability Advisory Committee. A Community indicators end of term report will be included in the Annual Report of the outgoing Council.
For further information about Corporate Plan and Reports please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact telephone (02) 4560 4444.
Page ID: 643