Planning Proposal - Redbank at North Richmond
Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting a planning proposal affecting Lot 271 DP 1156792, 98 Grose Vale Road, North Richmond; Lot 272 DP 1156792, 96 Grose Vale Road, North Richmond; Lot 273 DP 1156792, 26 Arthur Phillip Drive, North Richmond; and Lot 274 DP 1156792, 28 Arthur Phillip Drive, North Richmond.
The objectives of the planning proposal are to:
- Rezone the land from RU4 Primary Production Small Lots and RU1 Primary Production to a range of urban uses (R2 Low Density Residential, R3 Medium Density Residential, R5 Large Lot Residential and B1 Neighbourhood Centre) as well as recreation and environmental uses (RE1 Public Recreation) to accommodate predominantly residential development on the site.
- Meet increasing demand for additional housing supply and choices with the addition of approximately 1,400 dwellings.
- Provide development on land that will not significantly impact upon environmentally sensitive land.
- Provide the opportunity for the protection and adaptive re-use of significant heritage fabric.
- Create no public infrastructure costs.
- Contribute to achieving important objectives and directions in Government planning strategies and policies by providing future growth in the North West Subregion.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation is on public exhibition 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 14 June 2013 to Wednesday 14 August 2013 and can be viewed at the bottom of this page.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the planning proposal and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions of the planning proposal may be made to Council throughout the above mentioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced "LEP11-002/11" and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com. The last day for the receipt of submissions is Wednesday 14 August 2013.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Where relevant a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement is to accompany any submission lodged with Council.
Submissions are balanced with Council's statutory obligations, the rights of the proponent and the public interest. Council must consider any submissions made before it decides whether to proceed with or abandon a proposal.
The Minister for Planning and Infrastructure has not delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
If you have any enquiries please contact Philip Pleffer, Strategic Planning Co-ordinator, on (02) 4560 4544.
- Planning Proposal - Redbank at North Richmond - Locality Map
- Planning Proposal - Redbank at North Richmond - Aerial Photo
- Current relevant maps from LEP 2012
- Indicative draft maps for Redbank at North Richmond: Draft Land Zoning Map, Draft Lot Size Map; Draft Height of Buildings Map, Draft Lot Averaging Map
- JBA Planning's Planning Proposal titled Redbank at North Richmond, dated May 2013.
- Preliminary Concept Plan and Indicative Layout Plans
- TMAP Peer Review
- Proposed Access Route and Yarramundi Bridge Crossing
- Review of Flood Free Access
- Conservation Management Plan
- Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement
- Community Consultation Report
- Summary of Consultation with NSW Government Authorities
- Community Needs Assessment
- Community Net Benefit Assessment
- Visual Landscape Analysis
- Aboriginal Heritage Assessment
- Riparian Assessment
- Environmental Constraints and Benefits Analysis and preliminary Seven Part Test
- Flood and Bushfire Safety Evaluation
- Bushfire Constraints and Opportunities Report
- Agricultural Land Study
- Stormwater Management Strategy
- Utilities Infrastructure Report
- Preliminary Geotechnical and Environmental Assessment
- Economic Impact Assessment
- Hawkesbury Residential Land Strategy Sustainability Criteria
- Consistency with State Environmental Planning Policies and s.117 Directions
- Correspondence received from:
- Department of Planning and Infrastructure's Gateway Determination
- Council Report and Resolution of 8 May 2012
- Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012
- Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2013 – 2032
- Hawkesbury Residential Land Strategy
- Hawkesbury Employment Lands Strategy
- Links to various planning documents
Page ID: 58350