1st October 2009
Proposed Removal of Street Tree/s 09/31 & 09/32
Notice is given of proposed removal of street tree/s as detailed below:
Identification Number Tree Species Address Reason Specified Date
09/32 Tallow wood
Tallow wood 8 Victoria Place Richmond 2753
9 Victoria Place
Richmond 2753 Damage to private property
Damage to private property 8/10/09
Any objection to this proposal must be in writing, quoting the above identification number/s and be lodged by the specified date.
NOTICE - Freemans Reach Road & Gorricks Lane
Long delays in traffic may be experienced due to construction of a new roundabout at the intersection of Freemans Reach Road and Gorricks Lane from 1 October 2009 for about 7 weeks from 7am to 5pm weather permitting.
Your co-operation during this period is greatly appreciated.
For any enquiries during working hours, please contact Council's Construction & Maintenance Engineer on 4560 4518.
Consulting the Community
Alcohol Free Zones
In accordance with the provisions of the Local Government Act, 1993, Council proposes to consider the re-establishment of Alcohol Free Zones for a period of four (4) years commencing 1 January 2010 and expiring 31 December 2014 in the areas described, as follows:
* The roads and footpaths of the following blocks having boundaries of:
- Francis Street, West Market Street, Windsor Street and Bosworth Street, Richmond - including Coles Car Park in Richmond.
- East Market Street, Windsor Street, West Market Street and March Street, Richmond.
- George Street, Campbell Street, Mullinger Lane and Argyle Street, South Windsor - including the roads, footpaths and carparks of South Windsor Shopping Centre and McLeod Park, South Windsor.
- Charles Street, Elizabeth Street, Grose Vale and William Street, North Richmond
* The roads and footpaths at the following locations:
- East Market Street, Richmond - between Francis Street and Windsor Street, Richmond.
- Toxana Street, Richmond - between Francis Street and Windsor Street, Richmond.
- Windsor Street, Richmond - between East Market Street and Paget Street, Richmond.
- West Market Street, Richmond - between Lennox Street and March Street, Richmond.
- East Market Street, Richmond - between March Street and Lennox Street, Richmond.
- March Street, Richmond – between East Market Street and Paget Street, Richmond
- Paget Street, Richmond – between March Street and Windsor Street, Richmond
- George Street, Windsor - from the roundabout in Thompson Square to the corner of Arndell Street, Windsor.
- Eldon Street, Pitt Town - between Grenville Street and Chatham Street, Pitt Town.
- Along The Terrace, Windsor - adjoining Howe Park.
* The carparks and service roads at the following locations:
- Corner of Bells Line of Road and Pitt Lane, North Richmond.
- Glossodia Shopping Centre at 162 Golden Valley Drive, Glossodia.
- McGraths Hill Shopping Centre at Phillip Place McGraths Hill - being the block bounded by Phillip Place, Redhouse Crescent and McGraths Hill Community Centre.
- Wilberforce Shopping Centre at 15 King Road, Wilberforce.
- Kurmond Village Shopping Centre 519 – 521 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
* Woodhills Carpark, Richmond.
* "Windsor Mall" George Street, Windsor.
The proposals may be inspected at Council’s Offices by contacting Council’s Senior Property Officer, Ms Nicole Spies on (02) 4560 4482 or Council’s Property Officer, Carmen Sant on (02) 4560 4435. Written submissions will be received within a period of 30 days from the date of this advertisement and should be addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, P.O Box 146, Windsor, NSW, 2756.
Please be advised that comments about these approvals may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protections Act.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of those who may be affected by the proposals and will be utilised by Council Officers in assessing the proposals and other associated activities. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The submission of personal information with you comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately by stored in Council’s records system.
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 5pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
Emerging and mid-career artists engage with the concept of Environment.
See Council website or phone 4560 4441 for details of public programs including workshops and talks
A Hawkesbury Regional Gallery Exhibition
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
Deerubbin Centre (1st Floor)
300 George Street WINDSOR
Monday - Friday 10am - 4pm Weekends 10am - 3pm. Closed Tuesdays and public holidays.
Free entry, all welcome
Image: Ben Denham, Perspective Fishing (DVD still), 2009
Community Programs Manager
Tender No 00410 - Tender for Asphal supply and lay for Roads within the city of Hawkesbury
Tenders are invited for supply and laying of asphaltic concrete products throughout the City for a 12 month period. Tenders will be received up to 3pm on Thursday 22 October 2009.
The contract will be let in three separate portions:
Part A: Pothole patching
Part B: Deep lift asphalt patching
Part C: Asphalt re-sheeting.
Tender documents can be downloaded free at http://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc or available at the Council Administration Office enquiry counter at 366 George Street, Windsor, during business hours and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of $75.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Tenders will be opened in public, in the Council offices immediately following the time of closure, and tenderers or their representatives are invited to attend. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
For further information, please contact Matthew Toriola on (02) 4560 4518 or on mobile 0419 689 561.
Page ID: 11900