23 April 2015
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of Draft Hawkesbury Section 94 Contributions Plan 2015
Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting the draft Hawkesbury Section 94 Contributions Plan 2015 (S94 plan).
Section 94 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 (EP&A Act) authorises a Consent Authority to grant consent to a proposed development subject to a condition requiring a contribution for:
- the provision, extension or augmentation of Local Infrastructure in the area
- the recoupment of the cost of existing Local Infrastructure in the area
Local Infrastructure means public amenities and public services that are traditionally the responsibility of local government, excluding water supply or sewerage services.
The draft S94 plan sets out the following:
- the anticipated demands for Local Infrastructure arising from expected development and the relationship or nexus between that development and the Local Infrastructure that is required to meet those demands
- the formulas used to determine the section 94 contributions
- the section 94 contribution rates for the particular types of development levied under the plan
- location maps of the Local Infrastructure items supported by a works schedule setting out an estimate of their cost and staging
- the administrative and accounting arrangements applying to contributions that are required by the plan
If made the draft S94 plan would repeal Council’s current Section 94 Contributions Plan 2008.
The draft S94 plan and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday at the Council offices, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 10 April 2015 to Monday 11 May 2015 and can also be viewed on Council’s website at http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-information/planning-policies.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft S94 plan and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft S94 plan may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “Draft Section 94 Contributions Plan 2015” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 11 May 2015.
Please note confidentiality is not available to persons who make a submission. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy and made available on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the draft S94 plan. The information will be stored in Council''s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
If you have any enquiries please contact Philip Pleffer, Strategic Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
28 Tuesday 6.30PM ORDINARY
12 Tuesday 6.30PM ORDINARY
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0045/15 - 35 Avoca Road GROSE WOLD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Games room - Approved
- DA0048/15 - 97 Francis Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Garage and Carport - Approved
- DA0104/15 - 4 Dorothy Street FREEMANS REACH -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0117/15 - 6 Gordon Place WINDSOR DOWNS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Shed - Approved
- DA0120/15 - 29 Moorhen Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - construction of a single storey dwelling - Approved
- DA0128/15 - 45 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0133/15 - 33 Stables Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0136/15 - 18 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and in-ground swimming pool - Approved
- DA0150/15 - 30 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- CDC0009/15 - 1 Sloper Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Garage - Approved
- CDC0010/15 - 1086B Kurmond Road TENNYSON -Hsg Code - Swimming pool or spa pool - Approved
- S960015/15 - 31 Bells Line Of Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent DA0413/14 - Amendment to car parking area - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tendering & Contracts Officer SS095FS
We currently have a full time position for a Tendering & Contracts Officer to coordinate Council’s tendering and contract management function.
The successful applicant must have a tertiary qualification in Procurement, a Class C Licence and at least 3 years demonstrated experience in a Procurement function in a multi-purpose organisation.
Commencing Salary: Grade 15 Entry, $1,279.13 gross per 35 hour week, plus 9.5% Superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council''s Salary System. Excellent working conditions apply including participation in a nine day fortnight working arrangement.
Applications close 5pm on Friday, 15 May 2015.
How to apply: For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to the internet call Jane Nolan, Human Resources Coordinator on 4560 4499.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note, the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Tender for the Sale of 139 Colonial Drive (& 85 Rifle Range Road), Bligh Park - Tender No. 00960 JR 0554
HAWKESBURY CITY COUNCIL
Tenders are invited for the sale of Council land at 139 Colonial Drive, Bligh Park; or alternatively the sale of 139 Colonial Drive and 85 Rifle Range Road, Bligh Park. Tenders will be received up to 3pm on Thursday 28 May 2015.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Thursday 9 April 2015 for a non-refundable fee of $50 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council’s Manager Corporate Services and Governance, Ms Abbey Rouse on 4560 4266.
Page ID: 68750