3 December 2015
Consulting the Community
Council is exhibiting a Draft Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town Contribution Area 1 and associated amendments to Hawkesbury City Council Operational Plan 2015/2016 – Part 2
The purpose of the draft plan and Operational Plan amendments is to provide a framework under which stormwater infrastructure is provided and to authorise Council to impose conditions under Section 64 of the Local Government Act 1993. The draft plan generally applies to land between Johnston Street and Hall Street, Pitt Town.
The draft plan, Operational Plan amendments and supporting documentation is on public exhibition 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 4 December 2015 to Wednesday 13 January 2016 and can be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or on Council’s online community engagement tool site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft plan, Operation Plan amendments and supporting documentation. Written submissions and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Wednesday 13 January 2016.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy.
The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council''s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
Submissions are balanced with Council’s statutory obligations and the public interest. Council must consider any submissions made before it decides whether to proceed with or abandon a proposal.
If you have any enquiries please contact Philip Pleffer, Strategic Planning Co-ordinator,(02) 45 60 4544
Notice of Approval for burning under the Protection of the Environment Operations (Clean Air) Regulation 2010
At the Council meeting on 29 September 2015, Council adopted the Notice of Approval regarding pile burning of dead and dry vegetation. This allows the burning of dead and dry vegetation grown on that property for either of the following:
- On land which is 4,000 square metres (one acre) or greater, and
- On land that is designated as an Extreme Risk under the Hawkesbury Bush Fire Risk Management Plan, subject to compliance with the conditions of the Notice of Approval. If the Notice of Approval is complied with, no further approval from Hawkesbury City Council is required. The notice will remain in force for a period of 5 years, commencing on 9 November 2015. The Notice of Approval can be viewed at Council Offices or at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
Tuesday 8 6.30pm Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0067/15 - 88 Fisher Road MARAYLYA -Dual Occupancy Attached - Construction of an attached dual occupancy and render existing dwelling uninhabitable - Approved
- DA0168/15 - 23-25 Walker Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Warehouse - Construction of Warehouse - Approved
- DA0344/15 - 469 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Secondary Dwelling - Construction of a secondary dwelling and associated fencing - Approved
- DA0414/15 - 37 Porpoise Crescent BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - alterations and additions - Approved
- DA0422/15 - 83 Pitt Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions -Approved
- DA0438/15 - 10 Diamantina Avenue WINDSOR DOWNS -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of a carport - Approved
- DA0444/15 -276-5 Hermitage Road KURRAJONG HILLS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – outbuilding - Approved
- DA0515/15 - 2 Quarry Street PITT TOWN -Child Care Centre - Alterations and additions to provide childcare for 130 children - Approved
- DA0533/15 - 68 Whalan Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0561/15 - 49 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of an outbuilding - Approved
- DA0569/15 - 373 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0578/15 - 8 Roberts Place MCGRATHS HILL -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Construction of a deck and awning - Approved
- DA0595/15 - 149 Redbank Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure ancillary to dwelling - construction of an in-ground swimming pool and removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0625/15 - 109 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of a horse arena and tree removal - Approved
- DA0635/15 - 55 Vermont Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0636/15 - 9 Nartee Place WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- CDC0035/15 - 851 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG-Swimming pool (above ground) & deck - Approved
- S960104/15 - 371D East Kurrajong Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent DA0181/14 - Amendment to BAL Rating - Approved
- S960105/15 - 93 Walmsley Road LOWER MACDONALD -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for the construction of garage - Approved
- S960106/15 - 255 Springwood Road YARRAMUNDI -Modification of Development Consent DA0542/13 - Amendment to dwelling design - Approved
- S960107/15 - 80 Argyle Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for the construction of an industrial building and the operation of a depot - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 72954