19 March 2015
Are you organising an event for National Trust Heritage Festival?
Council is calling for events to include in a local National Trust Heritage Festival calendar for the Hawkesbury. The Festival will be held from 11 April – 26 May 2015. The calendar of events will be publicised through Council’s advertising channels.
To submit details about your event visit, www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and complete the registration form. Forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday, 27 March 2015 to be included in printed material.
For any queries please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on (02) 4560 4404 or email email@example.com
31 Tuesday 6.30PM ORDINARY
14 Tuesday 6.30PM ORDINARY
21 Tuesday 6.30pm Extra-Ordinary (2015/2016 Draft Operational Plan)
Community Information - Bridge Closures 23/3/15
Bridges temporarily closed on Upper Macdonald Road, Upper Macdonald
To allow geotechnical testing, two bridges located on Upper Macdonald Road (approximately 14 and 20kms north of St Albans Village) will be closed to vehicles on Monday, 23 March 2015 between the hours of 9am and 3pm.
For further information please contact Mr Ian Clark on (02) 4560 4522.
Request for Offer - Lease of Cafe - Hawkesbury Valley Way, Clarendon (former Clarendon Parkside Café)
Council is seeking offers to lease the recently refurbished café site located within “Ham Common” on Hawkesbury Valley Way, Clarendon. To obtain the ‘Request for Offer’ documentation, contact Nicole Cooney, Senior Property Officer on 4560 4444 or visit www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/council/business-with-council/council-properties-for-lease
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined.
- DA0009/15 29 Turnbull Avenue, Wilberforce.Tree removal – Approved.
- DA0020/15 68 Howes Road, East Kurrajong.Tree removal – Approved.
- DA0052/15 33 Moorhen Street, Pitt Town.Dwelling house – Approved.
- DA0056/15 188 Tizzana Road, Ebenezer.Structure ancillary to dwelling house – Installation of a swimming pool – Approved.
- DA0068/15 65 Hall Street, Pitt Town.Structure ancillary to dwelling house – Shed – Approved.
- DA0668/14 297 Lieutenant Bowen Drive, Bowen Mountain. Dwelling house – Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage – Approved.
- DA0723/14 52 Salters Road, Wilberforce.Dwelling house – Alterations and additions to the dwelling house – Approved.
- DA0758/14 11 St Johns Road, Maraylya.Structures ancillary to a dwelling house – Construction of retaining walls and earthworks – Approved.
- DA0760/14 11 William Hall Place, East Kurrajong.Dwelling house – Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage – Approved.
- DA0796/14 9 Clare Crescent, Oakville.Structures ancillary to dwelling house – Retrospective – Portable buildings – Approved.
- DA0828/14 70 Nutmans Road, Grose Wold.Dwelling house – Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage – Approved.
- CDC0002/15 10 Blighton Road, Pitt Town.Dwelling house with attached garage – Approved.
- DA0271/13A 30 Campbell Street, North Richmond.Section 96 Amendment – Modifications to the consent for a garage – Modification to DA0271/13 – Relocation of garage – Approved.
- DA0631/12A 741 George Street, South Windsor.Section 96 Amendment – Modifications to the consent for the construction and operation of a service station – Modification Application to Development Consent No. DA0631/12 – Amendment to Condition 13 to allow installation of puraceptor system – Approved.
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Casual Kennel Assistants - CP021RS
$28.65 gross per hour (includes casual loading)
We currently have casual vacancies for Kennel Assistants to join the team at the Companion Animals Shelter located at McGraths Hill. Responsibilities will include the cleaning of the shelters as well as the caring and feeding of impounded animals.
Applicants must have previous experience in handling animals and maintaining premises together with a compassionate attitude towards animals and physical fitness to carry out the duties. Applicants must be available to work weekends.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 27 March 2015.
For further position details, including information about how to apply using Council’s on-line recruitment process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. To be considered for these positions, applicants must address the selection criteria, that is included in the on-line job application form. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Jane Nolan 4560 4499.
The canvassing of Councillors in relation to applications for employment will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Page ID: 68057