12 November 2015
Nominations Now Open for the New Hawkesbury Australia Day Awards.
Nominations are invited for individuals and community groups who address the selection criteria of one or more of the nine categories of the new Hawkesbury Australia Day Awards.
The new program has been developed to better acknowledge the outstanding citizens of the Hawkesbury. Several new awards have been introduced which recognise long term commitment and significant one-off contributions to the Hawkesbury.
More information about the award categories and nomination forms are available online at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. Nominations close on Friday, 20 November 2015 at 5pm.
Council’s Civic and Citizenship Committee is responsible for assessing all nominations received. Judging will take place in early December. Awards will be presented at a ceremony on Australia Day 2016.
Register you Christmas Events Now
Hawkesbury City Council is looking for community groups, churches, sporting organisations and schools that hold events for Christmas to be part of a Christmas Calendar of events for the Hawkesbury.
The program of events will be publicised through Council’s channels and will include advertisements, flyers and banners.
Promoting Christmas events in the calendar provides organisations the unique opportunity to reach a wider audience and it is FREE. It is also a positive opportunity to promote events in the Hawkesbury to our surrounding communities.
To submit details about your event for the Christmas Calendar visit, www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and complete the registration form. Forms must be submitted by 5pm Friday, 13 November 2015 to be included.
For any queries on the Christmas Calendar of events please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on (02) 4560 4404 or email email@example.com
Consulting the Community
Council, at its meeting on 27 October 2015, resolved to place on public exhibition the proposal to provide Narelle Robertson with a donation under Section 356 of the Local Government Act 1993 in the sum of $2,572 representing the amount of Section 94A contributions payable in association with works under Complying Development Certificate No. CDCPC1206/15.
Submissions on the proposal may be lodged in writing, addressed to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council, 366 George Street Windsor NSW 2756 no later than close of business on Friday, 11 December 2015.
Tuesday 24 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 8 6.30pm Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0019/15 - 149 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment - Stables, farm shed, earthworks and water storage facilities - Approved
- DA0321/15 - 460 Freemans Reach Road FREEMANS REACH -Intensive Plant Agriculture - Structure ancillary to turf farm - shed and office - Approved
- DA0328/15 - 28 Mcgrath Road MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0363/15 - 134 Lieutenant Bowen Road BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0364/15 - 20 Bellbird Avenue KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Demolition of existing dwelling and construction of a new 2 storey dwelling with attached garage - Approved
- DA0396/15 - 269 Blaxlands Ridge Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0411/15 - 32 Macquarie Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Carport & Garage - Approved
- DA0413/15 - 374 Boundary Road MARAYLYA-Demolition of existing cottage - Approved
- DA0419/15 - 59A Elizabeth Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0482/15-374 Boundary Road MARAYLYA -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0496/15 - 51 Burdekin Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - aboveground pool - Approved
- DA0509/15 - 76 Glenidol Road OAKVILLE -Demolition of existing structures - Approved
- DA0519/15 - 78 March Street RICHMOND -Shop - Fit-out, installation of signage and use of the premises as shop - Approved
- DA0521/15 - Oakwood Stables 37 Ogden Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House with attached garage - Approved
- DA0522/15 - 6 Ivory Place RICHMOND - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Awning - Approved
- DA0540/15 - 86 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0551/15 - 81 Hall Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0552/15 - 18 Vine Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0555/15 - Oakwood Stables 37 Ogden Road OAKVILLE -Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Outbuildings - Approved
- DA0564/15 - 32 Blighton Road PITT TOWN-Dwelling House with Attached Garage and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0599/15 - 54 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling house - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0612/15 - 37 Garfield Street MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house and the construction of an attached garage - Approved
- CDC0029/15 - 15 Whitmore Road MARAYLYA -Hsg Code – Balcony - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 72651