22 October 2015
Consulting the Community
Exhibition of Draft Hawkesbury Section 94A Contributions Plan 2015
Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting the draft Hawkesbury Section 94A Contributions Plan 2015 (draft S94A plan).
Section 94A of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 authorises a Consent Authority to grant consent to a proposed development subject to a condition requiring the applicant pay a levy of the percentage of the proposed cost of carrying out the development.
Money required to be paid by a condition imposed under Section 94A is to be applied towards the provision, extension or augmentation of local infrastructure (or towards recouping the cost of their provision, extension or augmentation).
The draft S94A Plan sets out the following:
- Location maps of the local infrastructure items supported by a works schedule setting out an estimate of their cost and staging
- The relationship between the expected development in Hawkesbury City and the local infrastructure included in this Plan
- The section 94A levy rates for the anticipated types of development in the area
- The administrative and accounting arrangements applying to contributions that are required by this Plan
The draft S94A Plan, if made, would repeal Council’s current Section 94A Contributions Plan 2006
The draft S94A plan and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at the Council offices, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 23 October 2015 to Monday 23 November 2015 and can also be viewed on Council’s website at or on Council’s online community engagement tool site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft S94A plan and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft S94A plan may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “Draft Section 94A Contributions Plan 2015” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 23 November 2015.
Please note confidentiality is not available to persons who make a submission. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy and made available on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the draft S94A plan. The information will be stored in Council’s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
If you have any enquiries please contact Philip Pleffer, Strategic Planning Co-ordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0188/15 - 5760B-5760D Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS -Place of Public Worship - Construction of an amenities building - Approved
- DA0339/15 - 7 East Market Street RICHMOND -Shop – Installation of business identification signage - Approved
- DA0352/15 - 343 Mill Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outdoor entertainment area and swimming pool - Approved
- DA0416/15 - 504 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Place of Public Worship - Alteration and additions to the place of public worship - Approved
- DA0470/15 - 2 Greenfield Place MARAYLYA -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0472/15 - 8 Grenville Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0483/15 - 34 Hawkesbury Valley Way WINDSOR -Business Premises - Front Fence - Approved
- DA0489/15 - 41 King Road WILBERFORCE -Tree Removal - Removal of two trees - Approved
- DA0506/15 - 58 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0517/15 - 28B Belmont Grove GROSE VALE -Structure to ancillary to dwelling - Inground concrete pool - Approved
- DA0525/15 - 4 Thompson Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0527/15 - 53 Grono Farm Road WILBERFORCE -Structure ancillary to dwelling – outbuilding - Approved
- DA0531/15 - 16 Buckett Place KURRAJONG -Tree Removal - Removal of three trees - Approved
- DA0539/15 - Coolahlee Park 742 Putty Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0545/15 - 108 Mitchell Park Road CATTAI -Tree Removal - Removal of 10 trees - Approved
- DA0556/15 - 410 Greggs Road KURRAJONG -Tree Removal - Removal of three trees - Approved
- DA0681/14 - 719 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR - Retrospective Application - Two (2) detached storerooms - Refused
- CDC0026/15 - 34 Timms Hill Road KURRAJONG -Alterations and additions - Inground swimming pool, retaining wall & replace existing deck attached to dwelling - Approved
- CDC0027/15 - 114 Schofield Road PITT TOWN -Rural Housing Code - In-ground Fibreglass Swimming pool - Approved
- DA0748/11A - 319 Castlereagh Road AGNES BANKS -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a Torrens title subdivision - Staging of subdivision - Approved
- S960085/15 - 45 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent DA0062/15 - Amendment to Dwelling and Outbuilding - Approved
- S960095/15 - 7 Balmain Road MCGRATHS HILL -Modification of Development Consent DA0292/15 - relocate secondary dwelling - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Tender No. 00966 - Building Trades and Associated Services Tender
Tenders are invited for Building Trades and Associated Services and will be received up to 10am on Thursday, 12 November 2015.
This tender includes various Building Trades and Associated Services that are required by Council over a five year period to service and maintain different aspects of Council's assets. Tenderers are invited to submit their respective schedule of rates for the specified works outlined in the tender document. Trades and Services include:-
- Building Maintenance and Carpentry
- Cabinet Maker
- Floor Finishes
- Gutter Cleaner
- Irrigation Pump Servicing
- Pest Controller
- Roof Safety Services
- Sealant Joint Applicator
- Security Services
- Shop Fitter
- Steel Fabricator
- Thermal Imaging
Tender documents are available at Council's Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 20 October 2015 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
A tender briefing session will be held on Friday, 30 October at 12 midday at Council's Chambers, 366 George Street, Windsor. Respondents are encouraged to attend this briefing to clarify any aspect of the Request for Tender. It is the Respondents responsibility to satisfactorily inform themselves with the requirements of the Request for Tender.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Building Services Manager on (02) 4560 4510.
Page ID: 72372