18 August 2016
Tuesday 30 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 27 Extra-Ordinary 6.30PM - (Alternate date Tuesday, 4 October 2016 dependent on declaration of poll following Local Government Elections)
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp Temporary Closure
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 27 and Sunday, 28 August 2106 as exclusive use has been granted to Ski Racing NSW Inc. for the Hawkesbury 120 Ski Race Classic.
Exhibition of Planning Proposal - Part of Lot 21 DP 806993, 6 Speedwell Place, South Windsor JR 0554
Exhibition of Planning Proposal - Part of Lot 21 DP 806993, 6 Speedwell Place, South Windsor
Council is exhibiting a planning proposal affecting part of Lot 21 DP 806993, 6 Speedwell Place, South Windsor (the subject site).
The objective of the planning proposal is to rezone part of the subject site from RU1 Primary Production to IN1 General Industrial under the provisions of Hawkesbury Local Environmental 2012 (the LEP) to allow development of that part of the subject site for general industrial purposes and retain the remainder of the subject site for rural purposes. The planning proposal aims to achieve this intended outcome by amending the Land Zoning Map of the LEP to change the zoning of that part of the subject site to IN1 General Industrial.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation is on public exhibition for the period Friday 19 August 2016 to Monday 19 September 2016.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation can be viewed during the exhibition period on Council’s website at http://www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/development/development-information/local-environment-plans/draft-local-environmental-plans, on Council’s online community engagement tool site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au, or between 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
Written submissions in relation to the planning proposal should be referenced “LEP004/14” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 19 September 2016.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council''s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Where relevant a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement is to accompany any submission lodged with Council. This statement can be obtained from Council’s Customer Service Unit or on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc. for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
Submissions are balanced with Council’s statutory obligations, the rights of the proponent and the public interest. Council must consider any submissions made before it decides whether to proceed with or abandon a proposal.
The Minister for Planning has delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
If you have any enquiries please contact Karu Wijayasinghe, Senior Strategic Land Use Planner, on (02) 4560 4546.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0084/16 - 172 Blacktown Road FREEMANS REACH -Integrated Development- Rural Tourist Facility - Three Additional Cabins - Approved
- DA0102/15 - 187B Upper Colo Road WHEENY CREEK-Dwelling House and Attached Garage and Ancillary Development - Shed and associated vehicle access - Approved
- DA0211/16 - 527 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0226/16 - 782 Putty Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0228/16 - 35 Church Road WILBERFORCE-Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0238/16 - 96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0265/16 - 5373 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0342/16 - 150 Whitmore Road MARAYLYA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0361/16 - 34 Jamison Crescent NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0378/16 - 459 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0385/16 - 4 Greentree Place WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0437/16 - 103 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0438/16 - 34 Broos Road OAKVILLE-Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Refused
- DA0440/16 - 55 Vermont Avenue PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0457/16 - 27 Neich Road MARAYLYA -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0463/16 - 17 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0468/16 - 30 Flinders Place NORTH RICHMOND -Tree Removal – Removal of three trees - Approved
- S960079/16 - 4 Coach House Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Modification Application to Development Consent No.0433/13 - Amendment to Condition 16 - Bushfire Requirements - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Section 64 Contribution Plan
Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 2, June 2016
Council at its Ordinary Meeting of Tuesday, 9 August 2016 resolved to adopt and make effective the Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 2, June 2016.
The contribution plan comes into effect on 18 August 2016.
Page ID: 83993