7 July 2016
Tuesday 12 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 26 6.30pm Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0155/16 - 138 Boundary Road OAKVILLE -Proposed relocatable dwelling - Approved
- DA0156/16 - 138 Boundary Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Sect 68 Use of Relocatable Building - Approved
- DA0159/16 - 47 Hawkesbury Valley Way WINDSOR -Residential Care Facility - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0184/16 - 2 Wingadee Place WINDSOR DOWNS -SEPP Affordable Rental Housing - Secondary dwelling - Construction of a secondary dwelling - Approved
- DA0191/16 - 13 Canoona Avenue WINDSOR DOWNS -Dwelling House and Ancillary Development - Conversion of garage to Habitable area and Addition to existing Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0213/16 - 24 Riverview Street NORTH RICHMOND -Veterinary Hospital - Internal Alterations and Use of shop 6 - Approved
- DA0299/16 - 655 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0358/16 - 28 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0619/15 - 93 The Terrace, WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Major Plant Operator - Construction & Maintenance - IS008CM
We currently have a vacancy in the Construction and Maintenance Branch for a Major Plant Operator. Duties will involve the operation of a range of plant, including graders, loaders, backhoes and trucks as well as manual fieldwork associated with construction/maintenance projects.
The successful person must have the appropriate licences for the operation of heavy plant, including a current class MR Licence, LL Licence (Loader Ticket) and WHS General Induction Certificate. Previous experience in operating heavy plant and the ability to read plans and offsets to produce a quality finish is also essential.
The position is classified under Council’s salary structure as Grade 8, with a commencing rate of pay of $987.48 gross per week plus an Adverse Working Conditions Allowance of $14.82 per week as well as 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council's Salary System. Excellent working conditions apply including a nine-day fortnight working agreement.
Applications close on Sunday, 17 July 2016.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths 4560 4594.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Page ID: 80950