10 March 2016
Monday 11th Extra-Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan 6.30pm
Tuesday 12th Ordinary 6.30pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0015/16 - 39 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0023/16 - 9 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0137/14 - Putty Road COLO-Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0606/15 - 271 Lieutenant Bowen Drive BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0623/15 - 1338 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Structure ancillary to dwelling - Pool and Spa - Approved
- DA0626/15 - 1338 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - construction of a new dwelling - Approved
- DA0648/15 - 71A Whalan Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with Attached Garage, Use of existing building as an Outbuilding, Swimming Pool and Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0656/15 - 53 Francis Street RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0660/15 - 15 Douglas Street HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0690/15 - 115 Teale Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0694/15 - 7 Bandon Road VINEYARD -Seniors Housing - Extension to Carpark - Approved
- DA0704/15 - 30 Rain Ridge Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0733/15 - 363 Castlereagh Road AGNES BANKS -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0738/15 - 1521 St Albans Road ST ALBANS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0779/15 - 37 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Attached Garage and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0785/15 - 52 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0791/14 - 411 Stannix Park Road EBENEZER -Intensive Agriculture - Remediation of the site, additional land filling, establishment of market garden, construction of a dam, alteration of an existing dam and associated landscaping - Refused
- DA0807/15 - 34 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0825/15 - 554 Mountain Lagoon Road BILPIN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Inground Pool - Approved
- DA0833/15 - 2 Vine Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - construction of a two storey dwelling - Approved
- S960110/15 - 157 Grose River Road GROSE WOLD -Retrospective Application - Modification of Development Consent DA0864/05 - Amendment to location of approved horse arena, provision of five animal shelters, deletion of stables building and round yard - Withdrawn
- S960117/15-450 Kurmond Road, FREEMANS REACH -Modification to development consent DA0165/15 - Extend filled area - Approved
- S960126/15 - 16 Martins Lane FREEMANS REACH -Modification of Development Consent DA0135/12 - remove roof of existing balcony - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Operational Supervisor Parks - IS019PR
We currently have a vacancy for an Operational Supervisor to join our Parks and Recreation Branch. This position plays an important role in co-ordinating and supervising precinct staff while carrying out parks maintenance, construction programs and street pruning.
Applicants must have a Cert in Horticulture (Arboriculture) Certificate or equivalent, have demonstrated relevant work experience, Elevated Work Platform Certificate, lawn maintenance; a MR Drivers' Licence; a Construction Induction Certificate and a Manual Handling Certificate. Previous supervisory experience, good communication and teamwork skills, together with a sound knowledge of arboriculture/horticulture is also required.
Commencing Salary: Grade 10, $1043.84 gross per 38 hour week, plus an allowance of $14.20 per week, 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council's Salary System.
How to Apply: for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's Human Resources Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on 4560 4594.
Applications close Friday 18 March 2016.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Page ID: 76770