26 May 2016
McLeod Park Landscape Construction Works - Tender No 00981
Tenders are invited for McLeod Park Landscape Construction Works and will be received up to 3pm on Wednesday, 15 June 2016.
Council (the Principal) is seeking tenders from appropriately qualified and experienced landscape construction organisations or individuals to provide landscape construction, furniture installation, tree planting and ongoing establishment in accordance with the terms and conditions of this request for tender.
Tender documents are available at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 24 May 2016 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST) or available free at WSROC e-tendering website.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Tendering and Contracts Officer, Mr Gordon Sainsbury on telephone (02) 4560 4470.
Consulting the Community
Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for Lot 12 DP 1021340, 21 Hall Street, Pitt Town
Council is exhibiting a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (draft VPA) that will apply to Lot 12 DP 1021340, 21 Hall Street, Pitt Town.
The draft VPA is complementary to a Development Application (Council reference DA0832/14) for the staged subdivision of the subject land to create 11 residential allotments and one open space allotment.
The objective, nature and effect of the draft VPA is for the Developer to provide Council with a cash contribution of $13.57 per square metre of each residential allotment. The contributions collected by Council are to be expended on the provision of stormwater infrastructure including land acquisition, trunk drainage and basin construction.
The draft VPA, an Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at the Council offices, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 13 May 2016 to Monday 13 June 2016 and can be viewed on Council’s website or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft VPA, Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft VPA may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “Lot 12 DP 1021340, 21 Hall Street, Pitt Town VPA” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org throughout the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 13 June 2016.
Please note confidentiality is not available to persons who make a submission. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy and made available on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposed agreement. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
If you have any enquiries please contact Philip Pleffer, Strategic Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
Road Naming Proposals Associated with DA0205/12 Agnes Banks and DA0417/11 South Windsor
Advertisement - (Hawkesbury Courier Under Council Weekly notices 26 May 2016)
Roads Act 1993
Road Naming Proposals Associated with DA0205/12 Agnes Banks and DA0417/11 South Windsor
Notice is given that Hawkesbury City Council in accordance with the New South Wales Roads Act 1993 and by resolution dated 10 May 2016 is seeking public comment in regards to two road naming proposals associated with DA0205/12 Agnes Banks and DA0417/11 South Windsor.
The proposed names are as follows:
- DA0205/12 – Mortimer Place, Agnes Banks
- DA0417/11 – Sawmill Place, South Windsor
Submissions on the proposed names are invited and will be received by Council until 5.00pm on Wednesday, 22 June 2016. Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager and can be mailed to PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or emailed to email@example.com
Please refer to www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au under Community Consultation for further information on the proposed road names.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, 1998.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system.
Enquiries: Spatial Information Co-ordinator (02) 4560 4530.
Tuesday 31 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 7 6.30pm Extra-Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan, Budget & Rates Adoption Only
Tuesday 28 6.30pm Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0041/16 - 363 Old Stock Route Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0078/16 - 1202 Settlers Road CENTRAL MACDONALD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0131/16 - 21 The Cedars Avenue PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0175/16 - 4 Sovereign Place SOUTH WINDSOR -Tree Pruning - Approved
- DA0200/16 - 19 Townsend Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Lot 395 DP1199663 Townsend Road - Approved
- DA0245/16 - 26 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0420/15 - 1 Tennyson Road KURMOND -Truck Depot - Operation of a truck depot from an existing outbuilding - Refused
- DA0560/15 - 261 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Retrospective Application - Structure ancillary to Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions to an Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0712/15 - 524 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0776/15 - 1742 St Albans Road ST ALBANS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- S960012/16 - 329 Pitt Town Road PITT TOWN -Modification to Development Consent No.0203/15 - Design Amendments to Clubhouse Building - Approved
- S960030/16 - 75 Mileham Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification Application to Development Consent DA0779/09 - Amendment to allocation of car spaces under Strata Plan - Approved
- S960036/16 - 31 Bootles Lane PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Request to Modify DA0016/15 - Exterior finish and extension of internal mezzanine - Approved
- S960038/16 - 125 Cattai Road PITT TOWN -Sections 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a subdivision - Approved
- S960046/15 - 281 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for landfilling - Approved
- S960048/16 - 91 Hadden Ridge Road WILBERFORCE -Modification Application to Development Consent No. 0330/14 - Amendment to floor level - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Small Business Week 2016 - JR 0554
(30 May - 3 June 2016)
Local business is a vital contributor to our Hawkesbury community and economy. Hawkesbury City Council will host workshops to help businesses improve their skills in running a business every day. Local business owners, employers and employees are welcome to attend and learn some new skills.
Business skills workshops provided by program partners: Hawkesbury Business Enterprise Centre, Western Sydney Business Centre and State Government agencies.
For your small business week program that includes workshops, and to book, contact Fiona Mann at Council on (02) 4560 4579 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page ID: 78983