6 October 2016
Consulting The Community
Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for Lots 104 and 105 DP 1051618, 1442 and 1442A Kurmond Road, Kurmond Council is exhibiting a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (draft VPA) that will apply to Lots 104 and 105 DP 1051618, 1442 and 1442A Kurmond Road, Kurmond.
The draft VPA is complementary to a proposed amendment to Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 which will enable the development of the site into 13 large lot housing allotments.
The objective, nature and effect of the draft VPA is for the developer to provide Council with a cash contribution of $30,000 for each vacant housing lot created. It is anticipated that contributions collected by Council will be expended on local and district infrastructure and facilities such as, but not necessarily limited to, cycleways, bus shelters, landscape and park embellishments and local road improvements to serve the needs of the community as a consequence of the development.
The draft VPA, an Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at the Council offices, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 7 October 2016 to Monday 7 November 2016 and can be viewed on Council’s website or on Council’s online community engagement site.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft VPA, Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft VPA may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “1442 and 1442A Kurmond Road, Kurmond VPA” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com throughout the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 7 November 2016.
Please note confidentiality is not available to persons who make a submission. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy and made available on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposed agreement. The information will be stored in Council’s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
If you have any enquiries please contact Strategic Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
Tuesday 11th Ordinary 6.30pm
Tuesday 25th Ordinary 6.30pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0028/16 - 271 George Street, WINDSO -Dwelling House - Alterations, additions, detached garage & swimming pool and demolition of existing garage - Approved
- DA0051/16 - 3 Chapman Road, VINEYARD -Light Industry - Saw Manufacturing, Repairs and Ancillary Retail - Approved
- DA0090/16 - 41 Chaseling Road North WEBBS CREEK -Recreational Facility (Outdoor) - Horse Riding Establishment - Approved
- DA0267/16 - 2 Norman Place BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Pergola, Carport and Verandah - Approved
- DA0278/15 - 14 Lamrock Avenue GLOSSODIA -Retrospective Application - Detached Carport - Approved
- DA0309/16 - 2270 Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Agricultural Produce Industry and Roadside Stall - Alterations to and the fitout of the shed, the construction of a car park and the operation of an agricultural produce industry and roadside stall - Approved
- DA0334/16 - 3418 Putty Road COLO HEIGHTS -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment - Approved
- DA0340/16-26 Bowen Mountain Road, GROSE VALE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Retaining Wall - Approved
- DA0381/15 - 1023 Kurmond Road NORTH RICHMOND -Retrospective Application - Dwelling Ancillary Development – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0392/16 - 86 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Construction of a two (2) storey dwelling - Proposed Lot 129 - Deferred Commencement
- DA0406/16 - 115 Pebbly Hill Road MARAYLYA -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and tree removal - Approved
- DA0445/16 - 2 Drummond Road KURRAJONG -Health Consulting Rooms - Alterations to the building, the construction of a car park and signage, and the operation of a health consulting room - Approved
- DA0471/16 - 29 Stapylton Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0473/16 - 29 Stables Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding and awning - Approved
- DA0493/16 - 16 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached garage, Outbuilding and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0497/16 - 338 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Structure ancillary to dwelling – outbuilding - Approved
- DA0541/16 - 53 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Cabana - Approved
- DA0592/16 - 17 Edith Black Road BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Covered Outdoor Entertainment Area - Approved
- DA0637/15 - 4 Dight Street RICHMOND -Subdivision – 15 lots and public road - Approved
- DA0646/14 - 111 Vincents Road, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Retrospective Application - Approved
- DA0713/15 - 194 Slopes Road NORTH RICHMOND -Intensive Plant Agriculture, Earthworks and Farm Building - Approved
- DA0720/14 - 37 Burralow Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Retrospective Application - Approved
- DA0750/15 - 2 Coral Place NORTH RICHMOND -Retrospective Application - Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Two Outbuildings, paving and retaining wall - Approved
- DA0763/15 - 72 Single Ridge Road THE SLOPES -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Approved
- S960056/16 - 19 Dorothy Street FREEMANS REACH -Modification to Development Consent DA0532/15 - Extension to privacy screen, awning and cubby house - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 85615