9 February 2017
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30pm
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0275/16 - 6 Copeland Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0600/16 - 2 Hanckel Road OAKVILLE -Home Industry - Alterations and additions to the outbuilding and the operation of a home industry - Approved
- DA0683/16 - 72 Dight Street RICHMOND -Subdivision - Torrens title subdivision to create two residential lots - Approved
- DA0761/16 - 8 Ian Street GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Proposed Garage-Approved
- DA0770/16 - 21 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House, Secondary Dwelling (Under SEPP Affordable Rental Housing 2009) and Swimming Pool - Approved
- S960137/16 - 1 Walker Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification to Development Consent No.DA0818/15 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960150/16 - 1196 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0386/15 - Amendment to Water Tank Overflow Rubble Pit/Absorption Trench Location Requirements - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Weighbridge Attendant Weekend Work - IS040WM
Hawkesbury City Waste Management Facility is a combined landfill and recycling facility located in South Windsor. The facility primarily operates to serve the Hawkesbury Community and will move through a period of change and update in services in the short to medium term to benefit the community further.
The successful candidate should have experience in weighbridge operations, accounts management and cash handling, have strong customer service skills, and have experience in managing and dealing with conflict. The successful candidate will be required to work alternate weekends on Saturday and Sunday. There may be casual shifts available during the week.
Rate of Pay:- Hourly rates include weekend loadings Saturday $45.99 per hour, Sunday $61.32 per hour.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website. For specific job enquiries contact Council's HR Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths (02) 4560 4594.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 19 February 2017
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
The canvassing of Councillors in relation to applications for employment will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Page ID: 88901