29 June 2017
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0018/17-28 Fitzroy Lane, WINDSOR DOWNS -Outbuilding – Ancillary to dwelling-Refused
- DA0043/17-44 Jamison Crescent, NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Deck, Pergola and Retaining Wall-Refused
- DA0070/17-130 Windsor Road, MCGRATHS HILL -Vehicle Sales or Hire Premises - Installation of a Pylon Sign-Refused
- DA0098/17-1/9 Brabyn Street, WINDSOR-Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0124/17-527 Freemans Reach Road, FREEMANS REACH -Turf Farming - Office/Amenities Building-Refused
- DA0164/17-Windsor Town Hall, 325 George Street, WINDSOR -Business Premises-Approved
- DA0170/17-33 Colonial Drive, BLIGH PARK -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0173/17-724 Blaxlands Ridge Road, BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0193/17-7 Coburg Road, WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0194/17-Yarramundi Bushfire Station, 368 Springwood Road, YARRAMUNDI-Emergency Services Facility – The removal of a tree, the installation of a shipping container and the use of the structure for storage purposes-Approved
- DA0210/17-6 Kirra Place, WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0213/17-31 Jamison Crescent, NORTH RICHMOND N-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0274/17-2 Ebenezer Wharf Road, EBENEZER -Dwelling House-Approved
- CDC0008/17-106 Oakville Road, OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Lot 6 DP 259534, 51 McQuade Avenue SOUTH WINDSOR NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for - Recreation Facility (Outdoor) - Alterations and Additions to Golf Club House and Stormwater Drainage Works within the Existing Car Parking Area at the above property. The applicant is Homeplan Architects. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 29/06/2017 to 13/07/2017. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0339/17. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: William Pillon (02) 4560 4424.
Expressions of Interest
Expressions of Interest for Community Representation on the Hawkesbury Companion Animal
Expressions of Interest (EOI) are invited from members of the community who have a genuine interest in, and are able to demonstrate knowledge in Companion Animal Shelter operations, to act as community representatives on the working group outlined below. Community members are generally appointed to working groups on the basis of their subject knowledge and experience, technical skills and/or their ability to interpret the common interests of residents. At least two of the community representatives will be from the Friends of the Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter and local rescue organisations that are approved under Clause 16(d) of the Companion Animals Regulation 2008. For more information or to obtain an Expression of Interest Form please visit Council website or contact the relevant person as listed below. EOIs close 5pm Friday, 28 July 2017.
Review of Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter Working Group
Community representation – Four Community appointments
This working group is to be formed in accordance with the Council resolution No.150 from the Ordinary Council Meeting of 9 May 2017. The working group will, amongst other tasks, collect statistics and identify trends in the areas of staff to animals ratios, vaccination and de-sexing rates and costs, re-homing rates and costs associated with handling animals from other Local Government Areas.
The working group will also provide advice to Hawkesbury City Council staff on best practice actions for monitoring, caring for and exercising animals, cleaning and security of facilities. The working group is to also provide advice to ongoing reporting arrangements to Council and the wider community.
Meetings will be held a minimum of four times per year. For more information or to obtain an Expression of Interest Form, please visit Council website or contact Matthew Owens on (02) 4560 4444.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
The 2016 Archibald Prize
Australia’s foremost portraiture prize opens on 19 May and continues till 2 July. Awarded to the best painting of a notable Australian, the Archibald Prize is a who’s who of Australian culture, from politicians and celebrities to sporting heroes and artists. The Prize awards $100,000 prize money for the winning artist.
PLEASE NOTE, by arrangement with the Art Gallery of NSW this is a ticketed/paid event.
ENTRY: ADULTS $5, TEENS $3 FAMILY $15 (2 adults/3 teens), Gallery Members & Children under 12 FREE
Page ID: 95381