1 March 2018
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0004/18 - 21 Duke Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0006/18 - 555 Kurmond Road, FREEMANS REACH -Demolition of Existing Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0008/18 - The Islands 276-9 Hermitage Road, KURRAJONG HILLS -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0019/18 - 12 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0366/17 - 140A Ponderosa Road LOWER PORTLAND -Caravan Park - Removal of vegetation, earthworks and the construction of a boat shed-Approved
- DA0640/17-9 Castlereagh Road, HOBARTVILLE-Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Dwelling and Construction of Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0667/15 - 570 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN BOTTOMS -Landscaping Material Supplies - Refused
- DA0693/17 - 14 Glengarry Place PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0695/17 - 34 Chaseling Road North WEBBS CREEK -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0720/17 - 26 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0726/17 - 1 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0732/17 - 4 Mahony Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House-Approved
- S960003/18 - 16 Bowman Street RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0436/17 - Relocation of Garage and Awning - Approved
- S960118/17 - 106 Yarramundi Lane AGNES BANKS -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0802/16 - Increase Floor Level and Design Amendments - Approved
- S960137/17 - 87 Grose Wold Road GROSE WOLD -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0222/17 - Increase Size and Reduction of Side Boundary Setback of Outbuilding - Approved
- S960151/17 -59 Hall Street, PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0711/14 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Tuesday 13 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30 pm
Food Handling Seminar
Council is working to improve food safety in the food businesses and homes in the Hawkesbury. Currently, there are millions of cases of foodborne illness that affect Australia each year. People working or seeking to work in the food industry, and residents concerned about food safety are encouraged to come along to Council’s Food Handling Seminar. The next course will be held on Wednesday, 14 March 2018 from 5pm to 8pm at the Hawkesbury Leisure & Learning Centre, 114 March Street, Richmond at a low cost of $53.50 per participant. The course covers personal hygiene, time and temperature, food preparation and storage, and cleaning and maintenance. Visit here to book online. Booking is essential. For more information visit our website or contact Council’s Environmental Health Officer on (02) 4560 4444.
Consulting the Community
Peel Park Masterplan Community WorkshopHave your say about the upgrade of Peel Park, North Richmond.
A workshop will be held to clarify the recreational and sporting needs of the community and the role that Peel Park will play in meeting the current and future recreational needs of North Richmond.
You can join the conversation and help workshop ideas that will direct the next stages of the Peel Park Masterplan.
The community workshop will be held on Thursday, 8 March 2018 from 6:30-9pm at the North Richmond Community Centre, William Street, North Richmond.
Register your attendance now and fill out our online survey about the project at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. Just click on the web tile at the bottom of the home page about Reinvigorating Parks then follow the Peel Park link.
For more information please contact Council’s Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Page ID: 105696