FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
This section answers the most commonly asked questions about the Hawkesbury Library Service. If you wish to ask other brief questions or make enquiries about the history of the local area, please go to Ask a librarian.
- Where is the library located in Windsor & Richmond?
- What are the opening hours?
- What are the contact details for the library, telephone, email etc?
- Is your library catalogue available to search online?
- How do I join the library?
- What can I borrow and how long can I have items out?
- What activities are planned at the library?
- Is there a family history collection in the library, where I can undertake research?
- Do you have a family history group in the Hawkesbury
- Do you have free computers to use at the library?
- Besides Windsor & Richmond libraries, are there any other service points in the area? Does the Library provide Book Depots?
- Does the library have photocopying facilities, Laminating and fax service?
- Can I access my details online and renew and reserve books from home? From the online catalogue click on Borrowers Check your details (and renew your books). Enter your Borrower Number (from your library card) and enter your PIN code. To access your PIN code for the first time, ask staff or contact the library on (02) 4560-4460. Once you have entered the PIN you can access your details. You can also RESERVE books online
- Can borrower's suggest titles to purchase?
- What publications does the library sell? Where are the order forms?
- Is there facilities online, to Ask a librarian, a brief question about the local area?
- Where do I find out about the latest news from Hawkesbury Council?
- To locate all the titles of new items received Check the NEW ITEMS button on the Library Catalogue This provides details of the most current books received by the library.
- Where can I purchase publications about the Hawkesbury area?
- When was the Library & Deerubbin Centre Opened?
- Does the Library provide free wireless internet access?
Page ID: 4245