Fees & charges
The following fees and charges (applicable from 1 July 2017 to 30 June 2018) are per night and required to be paid in advance:
- Adults (13yrs and older) $11.00
- Children (5 -12 years) $9
- Under 5 years No Charge
- Family Rate (2 Adults and up to 2 Children) - $30, plus $9 per child for each additional child. Additional adults and children are an additional fee.
Please note a minimum of two nights stay is required for long weekends.
Please note if bookings are not made and paid in advance the following fees will be charged. These fees will be required to be paid on arrival with the Ranger at Upper Colo Reserve.
- Adults (13yrs and older) $15.00 per night,
- Children (5-12 years) $10.00 per night.
Please note that that any booking will not be finalised until payment is received by Council and a confirmation/approval letter/email (Permit) is received from Council.
Cancellation of bookings will incur the following fees
- Up to 7 days prior to arrival a cancellation fee of 50% of full booking amount or $50 minimum will be charged. If the amount paid is less than $50.00 the customer will forfeit the whole payment.
- If cancelling within 7 days prior to arrival in the camping grounds, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.
Campers can cancel and rebook their stay once only, at no additional charge, provided that the cancellation of the original booking is made prior to the date that the booking was due to commence. The new booking date must be notified at time of request and must be within 6 months of the original reservation.
Adverse weather is not a circumstance for either refund or credit.
Campers who leave the camping area early under any circumstances or do not show up at all will not be entitled to a monetary refund. At the discretion of the Parks and Recreation Manager, customers may receive a credit in an off peak period on compassionate grounds only and the request must be made in writing.
Page ID: 23622