Values and Business Principles
Hawkesbury City Council will align its business objectives to the directions and goals within the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017-2036.
In pursuing these objectives Council will operate in a way that values:
- equity, fairness and community harmony
- the contributions of people and the exchange of ideas
- pride in the heritage and natural beauty of our area
- sustainable development and social cohesion
- continuous improvement to the quality of our services
- the sound management of our assets and resources
- innovation and the pursuit of new opportunities
- integrity and ethical standards
- accountable and transparent decision making
- strong leadership, teamwork and co-operation
Adopted as part of Statement of Business Ethics 30 November 2010.
Page ID: 33975