Council Rates – Stage 1 Vineyard Precinct – Northwest Growth Area
1. The State Environmental Planning Policy (Sydney Region Growth Centres) Amendment (Hawkesbury Growth Centres Precinct Plan) 2017 was gazetted by the Department of Planning and Environment on 15 December 2017.
The Amendment provided for the rezoning of land from RU4 Primary Production Small Lots (Minimum Lot Size 2 HA) to a range of zones including R2 Low Density Residential (Minimum Lot Size 200M2), R3 Medium Density Residential (Minimum lot Size 125M2), E2 Environmental Conservation, E4 Environmental Living, B2 Local Centre, RE1 Public Recreation, and SP2 Infrastructure. In total, Stage 1 of the Vineyard Precinct relates to 95 properties that will provide 2,500 new dwellings. These include both attached and detached dwellings with a range of lot sizes and multi-unit dwellings. More information in regard to the rezoning is available here.
2. Where land is rezoned, land owners may apply for postponement of Rates on the attributable part of the land. Information on the NSW Valuer General’s Policy is available here.
3. The Application form for Postponement of Rates, including information on the applicable process, can be downloaded here.
4. Flexible payment arrangements and hardship provisions are also available for anyone who may not wish to postpone the Rates but are experiencing difficulties in making rates payments. Please contact Council’s Rates Section on 4560 4607. Information on assistance is available here.
5. For information on the Rates applicable to your property and the options available in regard to payment or postponement of Rates please contact Council’s Rates Section on (02) 4560 4607.
6. An information session on Council Rates for properties within Stage 1 - Vineyard Precinct, North West Growth Area was held on Monday 16 July 2018 at the McGraths Hill Community Centre. A copy of the presentation delivered at the information session is available here.
Page ID: 113585