A Frame Signage

Approval must be obtained from Council to place an A-Frame Advertising Sign on the footpath or in any other public place.

To ensure the safety of everyone who travels on the footpath in front of your property there are rules that state where and when you can place the A-frame on the footpath.

You will have to apply for an A-frame permit and an annual fee will be charged

Before you make application you should check that you meet the following criteria:

  • No sign may be displayed in a Residential Zoned area
  • Footpath width to be greater than 2900 millimetres (2.9 metres)
  • One sign per business
  • Sign to be placed directly out the front of the business
  • Sign to be placed kerbside

Page ID: 141688