Pets for adoption
- Monday to Friday 9am - 12.30pm and 2pm - 4.30pm
- Saturday 9.30am - 11.30am
- Sunday 7am - 9.30am
COVID Opening Requirements:
Open for adoption, rehoming, lost dogs and cats and animal welfare. All adoptions will be done in a COVID safe way including:
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Pet interactions will occur outside.
- Cashless transactions.
- Proof of residency must be provided as persons from COVID hotspot LGA’s/suburbs will not be able adopt at this time.
- Unless there are exceptional circumstances only one adult and children under 16 from the immediate family may attend.
Please phone before attending.
Releases and Sales: Paperwork to be commenced 30 minutes prior to closing time.
Note: Releases and Sales will not be processed outside these hours.
- Phone: (02) 4560 4644
- Fax: (02) 4577 6604
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal Address: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
- Friends of Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter - Facebook Page
Page ID: 154687