18 July 2019
Soon you will have the chance to connect with us when Hawkesbury City Council comes to Your Town from 22 July 2019 until 17 August 2019.
I encourage you to come along and hear about what Council has been doing and our plans for the future at any of the seven town meetings. There will also be a video presentation to showcase Council’s work over the past year. A Town Meeting launch event will kick off our community consultations on Monday, 22 July from 7pm to 9pm at Richmond North Public School. Following the launch, six more Town Meetings will be held at:
- Colo Heights - Horrie Eley Hall at 7pm on 31 July
- McGraths Hill Community Centre at 7pm on 7 August - this session will be held at an accessible facility with interpreters and transport assistance available by calling Council
- Wilberforce School of Arts at 7pm on 8 August
- Bilpin District Hall at 7pm on 14 August
- Maraylya Community Hall at 7pm on 15 August
- St Albans School of Arts at 11am on 17 August.
We will have question and answer sessions and all residents are welcome to attend any meeting. You can also submit questions online at Council’s community engagement site by visiting www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
To register via Eventbrite search ‘Hawkesbury City Council comes to Your Town’. For further enquiries, please contact Council on 4560 4444.
Page ID: 133596