Hawkesbury Library Service - We have re-opened!
Hawkesbury Library Service is all set to welcome you back.
New Operational hours from Monday 15 November.
Windsor and Richmond libraries have reopened with some temporary changes to hours and services.
The Libraries will be operating in compliance with the Public Health (COVID-19 General) Order 2021 with vaccination rules applying to both staff and customers aged 16 years and older.
OPENING OPERATING HOURS
HAWKESBURY CENTRAL LIBRARY (WINDSOR)
Monday to Friday : 9am - 5pm
Saturday : 9am -1pm
Sunday : 2-5pm
RICHMOND BRANCH LIBRARY
Monday to Friday : 9.30am -1pm
Saturday : 9am -1pm
WHAT IS AVAILABLE?
- Browse and borrow items
- Pick up reserves
- Limited public computers & FREE Wi-Fi
- Self-serve printing, copying & scanning
- Access to Study rooms
- Library programs & events continue online
- Expanded Housebound Service
- Click & Collect
- Limited in person Justice of the Peace (JP) service from 25 October
- E-library online resources available 24/7
PLAN YOUR VISIT
- As per current Government regulations, any person entering the library will be required to show their vaccination status, wear a face mask and check in using the Service NSW app.
- All patrons are able to use the Click & Collect service and access Wi-Fi from outside the building
- In accord with the current Public Health Orders, unvaccinated people under the age of 16 may attend the library.
- Normal supervisory requirements of children under 10 still apply
- PROOF OF YOUR COVID-19 VACCINATION STATUS
There are several ways to show evidence of your vaccination:
- Your immunisation history statement
- Your COVID-19 digital certificate
- Vaccination information displayed on the Service NSW app
- Evidence of your medical exemption must be from a medical practitioner
HELP US KEEP YOU SAFE
- Do not visit if you have any flu-like symptoms
- Wear a face mask as per the Public Health Orders & sanitise your hands on entry
- Do not visit if you have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Check in and out of the library using the Service NSW app for contact tracing purposes
- Maintain social distancing measures
We look forward to seeing you soon.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 4560 4460 during business hours.
Page ID: 194312