2018 Hawkesbury Garden Competition
Enter now for Hawkesbury City Council’s annual Hawkesbury Garden Competition. A simple and convenient online entry form is available at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au Entries close on Friday, 24 August 2018.
Gardens will be judged in one of the following categories:
- Best Residential Garden
- Best Acreage Garden
- Best Small Garden - includes patios, villa and balcony gardens
- Best Non Residential - includes commercial gardens, institutional and industrial areas, churches, hospitals, volunteer/community
- Best Seniors Garden
- Best Kids Garden - 12 years or younger
- Best Schools Garden - two categories: staff or students, includes: pre-schools, primary, high and specialised schools
- The ‘Giant Bean’ Competition - open to all schools in the Hawkesbury.
Entrants can select one of the seven categories to enter this year’s competition, with all entrants going in the running for Grand Champion Garden and Best Regional Garden.
Entry forms, including full conditions of entry can be found at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au Just click on the garden competition webtile.
Judging will take place between 13 September to 16 September; with entrants to be notified of the schedule of judging closer to the date.
The winners will be announced at a special ceremony to be held on Wednesday, 17 October 2018, 7pm at Windsor RSL, 36 Argyle Street, Windsor.
The 2018 Hawkesbury Garden Competition is sponsored by Hawkesbury City Council in partnership with Hawkesbury Camera Club and Windsor RSL.
Page ID: 114654