Make online requests and reports to Council

From bin requests to change of address, reporting damaged trees or vandalism, Council is making it easier than ever for the general public to report issues or make requests using a new online reporting system.

The online forms are now available at

Online FormsThe Mayor of Hawkesbury, Councillor Mary Lyons-Buckett said it was a great initiative to help the community stay in touch with Council at any time of the day on important issues, and a handy way to make information requests.

“Council is making it easier for you to do business with us through online customer request forms,” the Mayor said.

“While these request forms have been created to make it easier for anyone to make reports and requests, our friendly customer service staff are still available during business hours by calling 4560 4444 or by coming in to Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor.”

Online forms include:

  • Bin Request
  • Dumped Rubbish Reporting
  • Change of Postal Address for Rates and Instalment Notices
  • Planning Information Request
  • Footpath and Cycleway Reporting
  • Parks and Recreation Reporting (vandalism, cleaning, rubbish, repairs, maintenance)
  • Roads Reporting (pot holes, drainage, sealing)
  • Subscribe for Council Notifications
  • Tree Reporting (fallen branches, stump grinding, trimming)

The page also includes online contacts and links for other agencies including:

  • Community Justice Centre
  • Dividing Fences
  • Roads and Maritime Services
  • Traffic Lights
  • Street Lights
  • Water Main or Wastewater System Leak in Sydney Water area
  • Cruelty to Animals
  • Tenancy Disputes
  • Noxious Weeds
  • Neighbourhood dispute.

Page ID: 114154