Making online requests to Council is simple!

It’s easier than ever for the general public to report issues or make requests to Hawkesbury City Council using Council’s online reporting system.

The Mayor of Hawkesbury, Councillor Barry Calvert said Council continues to receive positive feedback about the system, which commenced in 2018.

“The customer request online forms are helping our community members to submit requests such as change of address or smaller bins, or make reports such as road issues at any time of the day,” Councillor Calvert said.

“Council receives various online forms from community members, including bin requests and tree reports, enabling Council to address these issues.”

Important notice

Council wishes to inform the community that a free app started offering residents the use of a service called ‘Snap Send Solve’. While Council did not request a subscription to the service, a free service was marketed to residents and Council did respond to submissions made through the app when a free subscription was provided.

It is important for the community to know that Snap Send Solve has now discontinued its free subscription which means Council will not receive any notifications or requests through Snap Send Solve.

Users of Snap Send Solve may receive the false impression that a notification has been sent to Council through the commercial app; however this is not the case. Please do not send requests to Council via Snap Send Solve as they will not be received.

While there are many such app developers popping up, Council has its own online service which is far more cost effective and matches Council’s administration needs for reporting and response.

Council has provided this free online service for community members for the past year and Council continues to receive positive feedback about their online service.

The forms are available on the right hand side of the Council website under ‘Quick Links Request or Report it’ or you can use the link

The forms can also be accessed via the ‘Contact us’ button on Council’s Facebook page

Using these forms will ensure that Council receives all of your request details, and most importantly, your contact information so that we can respond directly to you.

Online forms include:

  • Bin Request
  • Dumped Rubbish Reporting
  • Change of Postal Address for Rates and Instalment Notices
  • Planning Information Request
  • Footpath and Cycleway Reporting
  • Parks and Recreation Reporting (vandalism, cleaning, rubbish, repairs, maintenance)
  • Roads Reporting (pot holes, drainage, sealing)
  • Subscribe for Council Notifications
  • Tree Reporting (fallen branches, stump grinding, trimming).

The page also includes online contacts and links for other agencies including:

  • Community Justice Centre
  • Dividing Fences
  • Roads and Maritime Services
  • Traffic Lights
  • Street Lights
  • Water Main or Wastewater System Leak in Sydney Water area
  • Cruelty to Animals
  • Tenancy Disputes
  • Noxious Weeds
  • Neighbourhood dispute.

Anyone submitting a photo with the form is requested to submit files that are no larger than 100KB. The online forms are now available at

While the request forms have been created to make it easier for anyone to make reports and requests, Council’s friendly customer service staff are always available during business hours by calling 4560 4444 or by visiting Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor.

Page ID: 129314