Hawkesbury Community Nursery – COVID-19 Operational Update
The Hawkesbury Community Nursery is reopening to the community on its regular opening day for the public on Wednesdays from 9am to 1pm or by appointment, excluding public holidays. It will reopen Wednesday, 8 July 2020.
The Hawkesbury Community Nursery is predominantly a volunteer run nursery that propagates Hawkesbury Indigenous native plants. The Nursery is located at 10 Mulgrave Road, Mulgrave, next door to the Hawkesbury Companion Animal Shelter. The Community Nursery Volunteers normally meet once a week on a Wednesday from 9am to 1pm however this is activity is currently suspended due to COVID-19. This will be updated when these meetings are due to recommence.
The plants that are propagated by Hawkesbury Community Nursery can be purchased by the general public and can also be supplied on consignment.
Contact the Community Nursery Officer for further information and appointments on 4560 4651.
- physical distancing rules are in place with 1.5 metre floor markings
- hand sanitiser station at entry to the Nursery
- high contact touch points cleaned throughout the day
- signage displayed at the facility with COVID-19 messages
- vigilance in adhering to current State and Federal government guidelines
- no unwell visitors please
- cashless transactions preferred.
Phone 4560 4651
Page ID: 155027