Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre – COVID-19 Operational Update Renovated and open!
The newly renovated Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre at Hawkesbury Valley Way, Richmond will proudly reopen its doors to the public on Saturday, 1 August 2020.
The renovations provide a new and improved visitor experience with increased retail space devoted to promoting the Hawkesbury region.
The Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre will be open with under COVID-Safe guidelines Monday to Sunday from 9am to 4pm. Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre staff are excited to be able to welcome everyone back to the new space.
Connect with the Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre at www.facebook.com/hawkesburyvisitorinformationcentre
Phone: 4560 4620 or email email@example.com
Address: 1/328 Hawkesbury Valley Way, Richmond NSW 2753 – at Ham Common, opposite RAAF Base Richmond
Health and safety measures at the Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre
- physical distancing rules in place – 1.5 metre floor markings
- maximum of 12 visitors
- hand sanitiser station at entry to the Visitor Information Centre
- queue locations will be in place
- high contact touch points will be cleaned throughout the day
- signage displayed at the facility with COVID-19 messages
- perspex screens
- vigilance in adhering to the most up-to-date State and Federal government guidelines
- no group bookings or public programs until further notice
- the shop will be open, but for cashless transactions only
- no unwell visitors please
- a record of visitor names and phone number or email address will be kept for a period of at least 28 days. The information is kept securely and only for the purpose of tracing COVID-19.
Page ID: 157235