Biz Rebuild to help with bushfire recovery in the Hawkesbury - reminder
Hawkesbury City Council is working with BizRebuild to provide additional support to businesses in the Hawkesbury community.
The BizRebuild team will be available for one-on-one sessions with businesses at
- St Albans on Wednesday, 10 June
- Bilpin on Thursday, 11 June
- Colo on Friday, 12 June.
For location details and all bookings please call 1800 497 121.
BizRebuild will specifically focus on providing businesses:
- Information on and assistance with navigating the available COVID-19 and bushfire related financial support for NSW businesses, such as state and federal government administered grants, loans and other available financial assistance
- One-on-one assistance with completing application forms for COVID-19 and bushfire related financial support applicable to NSW businesses
- More general business related information and, where possible, putting businesses in touch directly with external business specialists through their network of business community members.
- A dedicated mental health and trauma expert for private and confidential counselling and support.
BizRebuild is a business-led initiative, backed by the Business Council to provide practical and on the ground assistance to local businesses impacted by the bushfires. Visit www.bizrebuild.com.au for information.
For more information about Bushfire Recovery visit www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au/bushfire-recovery This bushfire recovery site includes information on grants, relevant links and contact details to make it easier for the community to access all the latest information.
Hawkesbury Business Hub
For more information help local businesses, visit Hawkesbury Business Hub www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au/hbh The business hub offers centralised information on the latest business information, particularly as it relates to COVID-19 and bushfires on businesses including media relevant to businesses and business opportunities.
Page ID: 152846