Building Hawkesbury’s Future in 2020 and beyond
Hawkesbury City Council is continuing its major roadworks program, rehabilitating and resealing roads, and building better infrastructure as part of its expanded works program.
The Mayor of Hawkesbury, Councillor Barry Calvert said the roadworks are great examples of Council continuing to complete its roadworks programs as part of Council’s Operational Plan.
“We are getting the jobs done, with a strong focus on areas that benefit many in our community, while also working within COVID-19 requirements,” the Mayor said.
“Another completed project from our 2019-2020 Operational Plan is the new pedestrian refuge island in Berger Road which links up with the Berger Road Cycleway at South Windsor.
“Our roadworks staff have delivered this project to our community to help with pedestrian and cyclist safety,” he said.
- Berger Road pedestrian refuge island, South Windsor
- St Albans Road, Wisemans Ferry
- Drummond Street, South Windsor – between Mileham and Ham Streets
- Willeroo Drive, Windsor Downs – between Sanctuary Drive and Kimberley Lane
- Andrew Thompson Drive, McGraths Hill
- Cornwallis Road, Cornwallis
- Colonial Drive, Bligh Park
- East Market Street, Richmond
- Grose Vale Road, Kurrajong
- Slopes Road, The Slopes
- Tennyson Road, Tennyson
- Commercial Road, Vineyard
- Barkley Drive, Windsor Downs – between Willeroo Drive and Oban Close
- Terrace Road, Freemans Reach
- Old Hawkesbury Road, Vineyard
- Shepherds Road, Glossodia
- Pebbly Hill Road, Maraylya
- Stannix Park Road, Ebenezer
- Tizzana Road, Ebenezer
- Grose Wold Road, Grose Wold.
Page ID: 152237