Free Business Mentoring with Western Sydney Advisory
Expressions of interest are open for the Western Sydney Advisory Group Small Business Mentoring Program for small businesses in the Hawkesbury. Council is proud to support local businesses with the free eight week program. The program aims to encourage and assist local small business owners who want to grow and strengthen their business, the Mayor of Hawkesbury, Councillor Barry Calvert said.
“Business mentoring is a great opportunity for our local small businesses in various industries such as trades, retail, professional services, home based businesses and many more,” Mayor Calvert said.
“It’s also a great eye opener for anyone considering going into business for the first time, with free support and advice available.”
The online program includes:
- five experienced business mentors
- six one hour group webinars covering business strategy, marketing, social media, public relations, sales and finance
- weekly group mentoring sessions online
- a private Facebook group dedicated to the program to encourage discussions, questions and connections.
This program is fully subsidised by Hawkesbury City Council. There is no cost to business owners. Criteria for an expression of interest:
- businesses must be based in the Hawkesbury Local Government Area
- business operators must commit two hours per week to the program
- an expression of interest form must be submitted
- successful small business owners will be notified by Friday, 5 June 2020.
To find out more, please email City Design and Economic Development Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 4560 4444.
Council has also set up the Hawkesbury Business Hub to offer business community centralised business information, particularly as it relates to the impact of COVID-19 and bushfires on businesses.
Page ID: 151486