9 May 2013
Hawkesbury - Small Business Week: 3 - 6 June 2013
Council will host a week of business activities, with business partners, to help small businesses in the Hawkesbury to grow. Activities, including seminars and networking opportunities, will be presented by:
- Australian Taxation Office - workshops: TAX Basic; Record Keeping and Self-Managed Super Funds.
- Hawkesbury Business Enterprise Centre (BEC) - workshops: What Makes a Good Website; Customer Service Essential; and How to Grow Your Business using Facebook.
- Hawkesbury City Chamber: After 5 Event - ''Mini-Biz Expo''
- TAFE Richmond - workshops: Online Presence for Every Business; and Social Media for Business.
- MCC - Hawkesbury Community College - `Cameo'' Community Courses (introduction to college courses).
- Hawkesbury City Council - feature events are:
- ''Switch on'' Hawkesbury Expo - Fast Broadband and Digital Business'' - Tuesday, 4 June 2013
- Tourism Business Afternoon - Wednesday, 5 June 2013
Hawkesbury Small Businesses are invited to be part of the Hawkesbury Small Business Week
To get the Program of Activities or Register for any of the workshops - contact Council on 4560-4579 or Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
Development Applications Recently Determined
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents were determined by Council.
>>> View applications
The development consents are available for public inspection, without charge, at Council Offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The following vacant positions were advertised this week:
- Wastewater Operator
Details on the current vacancies are available on the positions vacant page.
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
Page ID: 58003