20 August 2015
Hawkesbury City Council - Matthew Toriola
Tender for the Supply and Placement of Asphalt for Roads within the City of Hawkesbury
Tender No. 00964
Tenders are invited for the supply and placement of asphalt within the City of Hawkesbury and will be received up to 3pm on Tuesday, 8 September 2015.
Tender documents are available for free from Tuesday, 18 August 2015 at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/.
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Construction and Maintenance Engineer, Mr Matthew Toriola on (02) 4560 4518 or mobile 0419 689 561.
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 8 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 15 6.30pm Extra ordinary: Election of Mayor, Deputy Mayor and Committees
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp - Temporary Closure
2015 Hawkesbury 120 Ski Race Classic Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 29 and Sunday, 30 August 2015, as exclusive use has been granted to Ski Racing NSW Inc. for the 2015 Hawkesbury 120 Ski Race Classic.
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0220/15 - 155 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions - Approved
- DA0334/15 - 99 Gadds Lane KURMOND -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment - Construction of a stables building and arena - Approved
- DA0356/15 - 4 Turner Close BLIGH PARK - Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0362/15 - 15 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0368/15 - 1 Moorhen Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0375/15 - 742 Old Pitt Town Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0378/15 - 2/101 Porpoise Crescent BLIGH PARK -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – pergola - Approved
- DA0379/15 - 84 Thornbill Way YARRAMUNDI -Structure ancillary to dwelling - patio cover over existing deck - Approved
- DA0405/15 - 178 March Street RICHMOND -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0630/13 - 129 Old Hawkesbury Road VINEYARD -Animal Boarding and Training Establishment - Landfilling, construction of a stables building, racehorse training track, training pool and dam - Refused
- DA0738/14 - 13 Lennox Street RICHMOND -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Demolition of existing structures, construction of attached dual occupancy and two lot Torrens Title subdivision - Approved
- CDC0020/15-14 Ham Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -S87 Complying Development Modification - Dwelling Single - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Modifications to CDC0015/15 - Approved
- CDC0021/15 - 227 George Street WINDSOR -Kiosk - Approved
- S960065/15 - 2 Dickson Lane SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent DA0002/14 - delete sun shades from upper level and change of materials for rear room - Approved
- S960069/15 - 8 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN - Modification of Development Consent DA0659/10 - removal of pergola - Approved
- S960073/15 - 30 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -S96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for the construction of a dwelling house Modifications to DA0150/15 - Alterations to natural ground levels - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 71271