6 August 2015
Tuesday 11 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 25 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0221/15 - 440 Slopes Road THE SLOPES -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0270/15 - 1/10 Rob Place VINEYARD -Recreational Facility (Indoor) - Play Centre and Ancillary Café - Approved
- DA0348/15 - 3/9 West Market Street RICHMOND -Recreation Facility (Indoor) - Use of Shops 3 and 4 as a recreation facility (indoor) and the installation of signage - Approved
- DA0357/15 - 8 Esther Maria Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House & Attached garage-Approved
- DA0361/15 - 77 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached and Detached Garages - Approved
- DA0654/14 - 180 Cattai Road PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Private Indoor Recreation Facility - Refused
- DA0763/14 - 108 Midson Road OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Retrospective Application - Shed, retaining wall and associated earthworks - Approved
- D0012/96A - Baker Street WINDSOR -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a vehicle sales or hire premises - Approved
- S960061/15 - 34 Moorhen Street PITT TOWN -Modification of Development Consent DA0734/14 - Amendment of construction material from fibreglass to concrete - Approved
- S960067/15 - 413 Grose Vale Road GROSE VALE -Modification of Development Consent DA0046/15 - change in driveway location and change of expiry date on determination - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Duty Officer CP049BU
Salary neg from $65K pa
+ 9 day fortnight
Council is seeking a motivated and suitably qualified planning or building professional to join our Development Services team. The position involves providing a high level of customer service advice to the public and development industry particularly in the lodgement of development related applications, as well as development enquiries and the assessment, processing and managing of a limited number of development applications and s149 certificates.
The successful applicant must have a tertiary qualification in either Town/Urban & Regional Planning, Building Studies or equivalent together with a sound knowledge of the relevant Acts.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council''s HR Coordinator, Jane Nolan Ph 4560 4499.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 14 August 2015.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Page ID: 71024