10 December 2015
Consulting the Community
Draft Voluntary Planning Agreement for Lot 2 DP 607906, 396 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
Council is exhibiting a draft Voluntary Planning Agreement (draft VPA) that will apply to Lot 2 DP 607906, 396 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond
The draft VPA is complementary to a proposed amendment to Hawkesbury Local Environmental Plan 2012 which will enable the development of the site for approximately 32 large residential allotments.
The objective and effect of the draft VPA is for the developer to provide Council with cash contributions towards the provision of public services and amenities, required as a result of the proposed development.
The draft VPA, an Explanatory Note and other supporting documentation are on public exhibition 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday at the Council offices, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 11 December 2015 to Wednesday 20 January 2016 and can be viewed on Council’s website or on Council’s online community engagement tool site.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft VPA and other supporting documentation. Written submissions concerning the provisions in the draft VPA may be made to Council throughout the abovementioned exhibition period. Submissions should be referenced “396 Bells Line of Road, Kurmond VPA” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to email@example.com throughout the exhibition period.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Wednesday 20 January 2016.
Please note confidentiality is not available to persons who make a submission. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy and made available on Council’s website.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposed agreement. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
If you have any enquiries please contact Strategic Planning Coordinator on (02) 4560 4544.
Extra Ordinary Meeting of Council
Members of the Hawkesbury Community are advised that an Extra Ordinary meeting of the Council has been called for 6:30pm on Tuesday, 15 December 2015 in the Council Chambers, 366 George Street, Windsor.
The meeting has been called at the request of a number of Councillors and its purpose is to express Council’s absolute opposition to any amalgamation. This relates to the recent submission to the State Government by The Hills Shire Council which proposes a merger with Hawkesbury City Council in association the Government’s current “Fit For the Future” process.
The Business Paper for the meeting will be available from 12noon on Friday, 11 December 2015 and can be viewed on Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au/council/council-meetings/business-papers
To address the meeting on an item in the business paper you must register to speak prior to 3pm on the day of the meeting by contacting Council. An application form is available online. Hard copy forms are available from Council’s Administrative Building 366 George Street, Windsor or by contacting the Manager Corporate Services and Governance on 02 4560 4426.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0235/15 - 57 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Multi Dwelling House - Construction of a multi dwelling housing development consisting of three dwellings - Approved
- DA0329/15 - 671 Sackville Road EBENEZER -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house, two outbuildings and stables - Approved
- DA0446/15 - 945 Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0447/15 - 35 Boomerang Drive GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0465/15 - 21 Clarke Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of concrete hardstand parking area - Approved
- DA0466/15 - 16A McMahons Park Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0503/14 - 135 Mountain Avenue YARRAMUNDI -Truck Depot - Retrospective Application - Extension to existing shed, landfill and use of property - Approved
- DA0505/15 - Sweet Pastures, 348 - 354 Greggs Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0534/15 - 53 Fernadell Drive PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0543/15 - 635 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Structures Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Demolition of an shed and garage and the construction of an outbuilding and garage - Approved
- DA0547/15 - 47 Port Erringhi Road EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Detached Garage - Approved
- DA0559/15 - 5 Jersey Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0584/15 - 575 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house - Approved
- DA0622/15 - 20 Blighton Road PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage, outbuilding and swimming pool - Approved
- DA0634/15 - 42 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Swimming Pool and Gazebo - Approved
- DA0651/15 - 76 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0664/15 - 89 Weatherboard Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Structure ancillary to dwelling - Inground swimming pool - Approved
- S960090/15 - 1255 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a refreshment room and shops - Approved
- S960111/15 - 64 Riverside Drive YARRAMUNDI -Modification of Development Consent DA0083/15 - Design Amendments to Shed and Retaining Walls - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 73048