2 July 2015
Tuesday 14 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 28 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0011/14 - 78 Roberts Creek Road EAST KURRAJONG -Subdivision - Torrens title subdivision to create three lots - Approved
- DA0034/15 - 5 Penruddock Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Carport and awning - Approved
- DA0110/15 - 30 Bruce Road VINEYARD -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House – Shed - Approved
- DA0125/15 - 31 Stahls Road OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Addition of an attached pergola - Approved
- DA0224/15 - 957 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Demolition of existing dwelling - Approved
- DA0225/15 - 8 Stahls Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling Ancillary Development – Shed - Approved
- DA0231/15 - 10 James Ruse Close WINDSOR -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and Demolition of existing dwelling - Approved
- DA0232/15 - 663 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0236/15 - 484B Comleroy Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0253/15 - 12 Farmhouse Avenue PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0288/15 - 62 Drummond Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Tree Removal-Approved
- DA0295/15 - 82 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0452/14 - 96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Subdivision - Torrens title subdivision to create one additional residential allotment - Approved
- DA0743/14 - 158 Portland Head Road, EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Retrospective Application - Timber deck surrounding above ground swimming pool - Approved
- DA0766/14-176B Hibberts Lane FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House, outbuilding and change of use of existing dwelling to dwelling ancillary to the use of the property as animal boarding or training establishment - Approved
- DA0786/14-149 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS - Dwelling House - Alterations & additions to existing dwelling - Approved
- S960026/15-175 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Modification of Development Consent DA0016/07 - Deck Addition - Approved
- S960026/15-175 Settlers Road, LOWER MACDONALD -Modification of Development Consent DA0016/07 - Deck Addition - Approved
- S960042/15-96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a Torrens title subdivision to create one additional residential lot - Modification of Development Consent No. DA0438/14 - Reduction in size of approved residential lot - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Youth Participation Officer - SS084C0
Temporary Maternity Relief – PT 21 hours pw
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, motivated individual to fill the maternity relief position of Youth Participation Officer to lead Council’s engagement with young people.
The position will be responsible for establishing and implementing effective strategies so that Council and young people can exchange ideas with the aim of achieving positive outcomes for young people.
It is essential applicants have at least two years demonstrated experience within the youth services sector with a particular focus on planning and implementing community projects and events along with a sound understanding of issues and trends in the provision of community services to young people. Applicants will also have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with young people and service partners to build capacity to deliver project outcomes, and where required to provide leadership to co-ordinate action.
Tertiary qualifications in youth development, social work, welfare, social science or equivalent are essential.
Salary;- Grade 15, commencing rate of pay of $767.48 gross per week for 21 hours, plus 9.5% Superannuation.
How to apply: For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to the internet call Jane Nolan, Human Resources Coordinator on 4560 4499.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 10 July 2015.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Please note, the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Under the "Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998" appointment is subject to a ''Working with Children Check".
Page ID: 70195