18 June 2015
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of a Draft Council Policy – Affordable Housing JR 0554
Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting a draft Affordable Housing Policy.
The objective of the draft Affordable Housing Policy is to increase the supply of affordable housing (particularly affordable rental housing) in serviced residential areas of the town centres of the Hawkesbury local government area.
The draft policy and other supporting documentation is on public exhibition 8.30am to 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 5 June 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015, and can be viewed on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Interested persons are invited to inspect the draft policy and other supporting documentation. Written submissions should be referenced “Draft Affordable Housing Policy” and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
Mail: PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756
Fax: (02) 4587 7740
Online: via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 6 July 2015.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc. for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988.
The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided, Council will not be able to contact you about the policy. The information will be stored in Council''s electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the view of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
If you have any enquiries please contact Michael Laing, Senior Strategic Planner (Community) on 4560 4437.
23 Tuesday 6.30PM EXTRA-ORDINARY
30 Tuesady 6.30PM ORDINARY
Deerubbin Centre 10th Anniversary Celebrations
Saturday 20 June 2015
Free family-friendly activities 10am-3pm including jumping castle, face-painting, roving entertainers, talks, workshops and displays. Cake-cutting and presentation to long-standing volunteers, at 11am. Hot and cold food and drinks available. 300 George Street Windsor. For more information ring 4560 4434.
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0046/15 - 413 Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Dwelling House, in-ground swimming pool and tree removal-Approved
- DA0058/15 - 591A Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house-Approved
- DA0075/15 - 1 Browns Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Shed-Approved
- DA0076/15 - 128 Ala Moana Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Awning-Approved
- DA0078/15 - 65 Lieutenant Bowen Road, BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Dwelling House and Dwelling Ancillary Development - Detached Garage-Approved
- DA0086/15 - 26 William Hall Place, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House and Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0088/15 - 89 Boundary Road, GLOSSODIA -Landfill, construction of a farm building, erection of igloos and establishment of additional growing beds-Approved
- DA0169/15 - 5 Ducker Avenue, HOBARTVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations & additions and Ancillary Development - Partial Demolition of the existing dwelling & construction of a first floor addition to the dwelling and attached garage, pool & shed-Approved
- DA0174/15 - 21 Woods Road, SOUTH WINDSOR -Section 68 - Relocatable Dwelling-Approved
- DA0175/15 - 21 Woods Road, SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Use of Relocatable Structure as a Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0214/15 - 12 Bull Ridge Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0215/15 - 591A Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Use of premises - Moveable Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0216/15 - 591A Grose Vale Road, GROSE VALE -Section 68 - Movable Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0454/14 - 601 George Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Retrospective Application - Carport-Refused
- DA0469/14 - 37 Earl Street, WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Dwelling Additions-Approved
- DA0596/14 - 1A Greenway Crescent, WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Pergola and landscape works-Approved
- CDC0014/15 - 26 Golden Grove, BLIGH PARK -Dwelling Single Storey Additions/Alterations-Approved
- S960009/15 - 90 Larkin Place, EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent DA0610/08 - Amendments to Garage-Approved
- S960014/15 - 19 Rose Crescent, GLOSSODIA -Modification of Development Consent DA0290/14 - Design Amendments-Approved
- DA0003/15 - 729 George Street, SOUTH WINDSOR -Landscaping Material Supplies - demolition of existing shed and construction of new building with awning-Approved
- DA0065/15 - 94 Dight Street, RICHMOND -Part Retrospective – existing land fill, three farm buildings and existing dam, and construction of two new farm buildings-Approved
- DA0077/15 - 781 East Kurrajong Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions-Approved
- DA0092/14 - 92 Mitchell Drive, GLOSSODIA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Construction of shed-Approved
- DA0116/15 - 568 Slopes Road, THE SLOPES -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0177/15 - 5 Stables Street, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0181/15 - 377 East Kurrajong Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling Ancillary Development - Alterations and Additions to a Shed-Approved
- DA0204/15 - 1 Vine Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0238/15 - 507 Tennyson Road, TENNYSON -Dwelling House Ancillary Development - Addition to Garage-Approved
- DA0240/15 - 33 The Cedars Avenue, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage-Approved
- DA0243/15 - 303 East Kurrajong Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of a swimming pool-Approved
- DA0247/15 - 17 Buckett Place, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions-Approved
- DA0252/15 - 14 Strathmore Avenue, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0602/14 - 905 Putty Road, EAST KURRAJONG -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision-Approved
- DA0781/14 - 46 Bilpin Springs Road, BILPIN -Structure ancillary to a dwelling - Construction of a garage and carport-Approved
- S960028/15 - 11 Hadden Ridge Road, WILBERFORCE -Modification of Development Consent DA0611/14 - Retrospective application to modify existing shed to temporary dwelling-Refused
- S960035/15 - 421 Sackville Road, EBENEZER -Modification of Development Consent DA0664/14 - Change of roof colour-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 69351