25 June 2015
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
Exhibition of Planning Proposal (LEP002/14) - Lot 2 DP 805023, 1420 Kurmond Road, Kurmond
Hawkesbury City Council is exhibiting a planning proposal affecting Lot 2 DP 805023, 1420 Kurmond Road, Kurmond.
The objective the planning proposal is to allow subdivision of Lot 2 DP 805023, 1420 Kurmond Road, Kurmond into large residential allotments, which are sufficient in size to support sustainable housing within a rural village setting. As part of the proposed subdivision 6.2ha of native bushland which occupies the gully along the western boundary and extends down to the riparian corridor along Howes Creek is proposed to be retained and conserved under a community title.
The planning proposal and other supporting documentation is on public exhibition 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor for the period Friday 26 June 2015 to Monday 13 July 2015 and can be viewed on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au.
Interested persons are invited to inspect the planning proposal and other supporting documentation. Written submissions should be referenced “LEP002/14” and can be posted to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, WINDSOR NSW 2756, faxed to (02) 4587 7740, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last day for the receipt of submissions is Monday 13 July 2014.
Please note confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the proponent where it may help to resolve issues raised in the submission. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information policy.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1988. The inclusion of personal information with your submission is voluntary. However, if not provided Council will not be able to contact you about the proposal. The information will be stored in Council's electronic records system and paper files. For your protection, Council recommends that you do not include defamatory comments in your submission.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Where relevant a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement is to accompany any submission lodged with Council. This statement can be obtained from Council’s Customer Service Unit or on Council’s website.
Submissions are balanced with Council’s statutory obligations, the rights of the proponent and the public interest. Council must consider any submissions made before it decides whether to proceed with or abandon a proposal.
The Minister for Planning has delegated the making of the local environmental plan to Council.
If you have any enquiries please contact Karu Wijayasinghe, Senior Strategic Land Use Planner, on (02) 4560 4546.
30 Tuesady 6.30PM ORDINARY
14 Tuesday 6.30PM ORDINARY
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0014/15 - 81 The Terrace, WINDSOR -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions and demolition of existing garage - Approved
- DA0082/15 - 485 Springwood Road YARRAMUNDI -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Shed-Approved
- DA0097/15 - 1115A-1115B West Portland Road, LOWER PORTLAND -Construction of Farm Building and Dwelling Ancillary Development - Attached Deck and Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0101/15 - 240 Terrace Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and demolition of existing dwelling-Approved
- DA0106/13 -99 Gadds Lane, KURMOND -Dwelling House - Change of use from commercial premises to dwelling house involving alterations and additions to the existing building - Withdrawn
- DA0125/14 - 1003 Blaxlands Ridge Road, BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Dwelling House and Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Retrospective Application - Use of existing structure - Approved
- DA0163/15 - 741 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Tree Removal - Removal of four trees within road reserve - Approved
- DA0167/15 - 30 Drummond Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Tree Removal - Removal of four trees - Approved
- DA0191/15 - Colo Heights Bushfire Station, 3016 Putty Road, COLO HEIGHTS -Installation of colourbond Water Tank - Approved
- DA0210/15 - 47 Pitt Town - Dural Road, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House - alterations and additions-Approved
- DA0227/15 - 38 Turnbull Avenue WILBERFORCE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0229/15 - 13 Andrew Thompson Drive, MCGRATHS HILL -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0248/15 - 92 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0251/15 - 123 George Road WILBERFORCE -Tree Removal - Removal of two (2) trees-Approved
- DA0264/15-11 Linksview Place KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - In-ground Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0277/15 - 2 Langley Place, RICHMOND -Tree Removal - Approved
- A0291/15 - 27 Southern Cross Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Seniors Housing - Staged Development (3) -Approved
- CDC0015/15 - 14 Ham Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Dwelling Single Storey Additions/Alterations- Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
INTERGRATED DEVELOPMENT PROPOSAL
Lot 1 DP 1135363, 411 Stannix Park Road EBENEZER NSW 2756
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Intensive Agriculture - Remediation of the site, additional land filling, construction of a dam, alteration of an existing dam and associated landscaping at the above property. The applicant is Landfill Projects Australia Pty Ltd. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the NSW Office of Water.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 25/6/2015 to 09/07/2015. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council''s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0791/14. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: Sanzida Alam (02) 4560 4571.
Gallery Curator SS053AG (21 hours per week)
Maternity Relief position – up to 12 months
A great opportunity exists for an experienced art curator to join the Hawkesbury Regional Gallery. To be successful in this position you will have:
- Degree qualification in visual or fine arts, or a relevant discipline
- Experience in a similar position in a public art gallery
- Expert skills in selecting and curating art exhibitions with a view to attracting and engaging the local community and broader audiences
- Experience working with community arts groups and local artists, demonstrating a strong commitment to the principles of community cultural development
- Ability to work as part of a team in the promotion of exhibitions, and the development and delivery of associated education and public programs
This position is 21 hours per week Mon, Tues, Fri 9am to 5pm. Salary will be negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience, from $767.47 per week, plus 9.5% superannuation.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 3July 2015.
For further position details, including information about how to apply using Council’s on-line recruitment process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. To be considered for this position, applicants must address the selection criteria, which is included in the on-line job application form. For specific job enquiries contact Council''s HR Coordinator, Jane Nolan 4560 4499.
The canvassing of Councillors in relation to applications for employment will automatically disqualify the applicant from the process.
Youth Participation Officer SS084C0
Temporary Maternity Relief – PT 21 hours pw
We are seeking to appoint an innovative, motivated individual to fill the maternity relief position of Youth Participation Officer to lead Council’s engagement with young people.
The position will be responsible for establishing and implementing effective strategies so that Council and young people can exchange ideas with the aim of achieving positive outcomes for young people.
It is essential applicants have at least two years demonstrated experience within the youth services sector with a particular focus on planning and implementing community projects and events along with a sound understanding of issues and trends in the provision of community services to young people. Applicants will also have a demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively with young people and service partners to build capacity to deliver project outcomes, and where required to provide leadership to co-ordinate action.
Tertiary qualifications in youth development, social work, welfare, social science or equivalent are essential.
Salary;- Grade 15, commencing rate of pay of $767.48 gross per week for 21 hours, plus 9.5% Superannuation.
How to apply: For further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply, visit our website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au or if you do not have access to the internet call Jane Nolan, Human Resources Coordinator on 4560 4499.
Applications close 5pm Friday, 10 July 2015.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Please note, the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Under the "Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998" appointment is subject to a ''Working with Children Check".
Online DA Tracking JR 0554
Find and track the status of a Development Application (DA) online by using Council’s DA Tracking tool. Use the tool to search any DA, track its progress and view documentation lodged. Visit Council’s website at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au and under popular items click on DA Tracking. Follow the instructions and use the search options. For assistance in using this online tracking, please call Customer Service on 4560 4444. Funding for this promotion is provided by the NSW Department of Planning and Environment as part of the ePlanning Application Tracking Project.
Page ID: 69728