1 October 2015
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0036/15 - 39 Bosworth Street RICHMOND-Secondary Dwelling - Retrospective Application - Approved
- DA0059/15 - 45 Smith Road OAKVILLE -Tourist and Visitor Accommodation - Construction and operation of a tourist and visitor accommodation building - Approved
- DA0249/15 - 33 Beaumont Avenue NORTH RICHMOND -Registered Club - Alterations and additions to the Registered Club - Approved
- DA0259/15 - 44 Arthur Phillip Drive NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Carport - Approved
- DA0331/15 - 11 Knight Place BLIGH PARK -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Garage - Approved
- DA0333/15 - 94 Dight Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Rural Worker’s Dwelling - Construction of a dwelling house and the conversion of the existing dwelling to a rural worker’s dwelling - Approved
- DA0337/15 - 88 Pecks Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Pergola - Approved
- DA0347/15 - 1 Oakford Place GROSE WOLD -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0360/15 - 71B Whalan Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House and Tree Removal - Removal of two trees and the construction of a water storage tank - Approved
- DA0380/15 - 8 Wingate Road MULGRAVE -Change of Use - Use of premises as a vehicle sales and hire premises - Approved
- DA0383/15 - 291 Spinks Road GLOSSODIA -Secondary Dwelling - Approved
- DA0385/15 - 2/123 Fairey Road SOUTH WINDSOR -Light Industry - Use of premises for the manufacture of animal feed - Approved
- DA0397/15 - 170 Bocks Road OAKVILLE-Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0398/15 - 4 Pitt Town Bottoms Road PITT TOWN -Club - Installation of signage - Approved
- DA0409/15 - 4 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House with Attached Garage, Secondary Dwelling and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0425/15 - 18 Samuel Street BLIGH PARK-Structure ancillary to dwelling – Carport - Approved
- DA0819/14 - 776 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Installation of relocated dwelling house - Deferred Commencement
- CDC0023/15 - 331 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Outbuilding ancillary to dwelling - Approved
- DA0864/10A - 70 Grandview Lane BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Tourist Facility - Construction of two (2) additional cabin/accommodation suites - Approved
- S960072/15 - 729 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -S96 Amendment - Landscape Material Supplies - Approved
- S960077/15 - 40 Hanckel Road OAKVILLE -Modification of Development Consent DA0415/14 - alterations to internal layout, front setback and floor structure - Approved
- S960088/15 - 46 Howes Road EAST KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent DA0002/15 - change position of outbuilding - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Integrated Development Proposal
Lot 1 DP 804225, 631 Old Pitt Town Road OAKVILLE NSW 2765
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for Earthworks - Retrospective - at the above property. The applicant is Frank Pace. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The proposed development is defined as integrated development under Section 91 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act 1979 because an approval under the Water Management Act 2000 is required. The approval body is the Office of Water.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 1/10/2015 to 15/10/2015. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5:00pm Monday to Friday, at Council's Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor.
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0582/15. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Policy for Access to Information.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed.
Enquiries: Kathryn Saunders (02) 4560 4483.
Major Plant Operator - Construction & Maintenance - IS008CM
We currently have a vacancy in the Construction and Maintenance Branch for a Major Plant Operator. Duties will involve the operation of a range of plant, including graders, loaders, backhoes and trucks as well as manual fieldwork associated with construction/maintenance projects.
The successful person must have the appropriate licences for the operation of heavy plant, including a current class MR Licence and WHS General Induction Certificate. Previous experience in operating heavy plant and the ability to read plans and offsets to produce a quality finish is also essential.
The position is classified under Council’s salary structure as Grade 8, with a commencing rate of pay of $960.58 gross per week plus an Adverse Working Conditions Allowance of $14.20 per week as well as 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council’s Salary System. Excellent working conditions apply including a nine-day fortnight working agreement.
Applications close 5pm on Friday, 16 October 2015.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council’s HR Coordinator, (02) 4560 4499.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Page ID: 71987