15 October 2015
CONSULTING THE COMMUNITY
LEASE – COMMUNITY LAND JR 0554
In accordance with Section 47 of the Local Government Act 1993, Council proposes to grant a lease in respect of community land, as follows:
Property: Part Lot 3 in DP 1062683, Café at ‘Ham Common Reserve’
Lease Term: 3 years with a 3 year option
Permitted Use: Cake and Coffee Shop
Lessee: A Riley
Written submissions relating to this proposal may be made to Council by 5pm on 13 November 2015. Submissions should be addressed to Hawkesbury City Council, PO Box 146, Windsor.
Enquiries regarding this matter should be referred to Council’s Property Officer, Linda Hewitt, on (02) 4560 4435 or by email to email@example.com
Tuesday 27 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 10 Ordinary 6.30PM
DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS RECENTLY DETERMINED
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0050/15 - 61 Broos Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions and Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Shed - Approved
- DA0233/15 - 18 Warnock Road AGNES BANKS -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision - Approved
- DA0323/15 - 2484A Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Ancillary Structure - Retrospective Application - Alterations to and the use of the shed - Approved
- DA0326/15 - 329 Castlereagh Road AGNES BANKS -Retrospective use of garage for Dwelling Additions - Approved
- DA0343/15 - 40A Bosworth Street RICHMOND -Subdivision and Dwelling Houses – Demolition of existing structures, three lot Torrens Title subdivision and construction of two dwelling houses - Approved
- DA0393/15 - 131 Irwins Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Construction of a two storey dwelling - Approved
- DA0427/15 - 2484A Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Use of premises - Manufactured Home - Approved
- DA0428/15 - 2484A Bells Line Of Road BILPIN -Section 68 - Manufactured Home - Approved
- DA0434/15 - 71 Bathurst Street PITT TOWN -Shop – Use and fit out of Tenancy 2 as a shop and the installation of associated signage - Approved
- DA0499/15 - 107 Keda Circuit NORTH RICHMOND -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0513/15 - 114 Patterson Lane GROSE VALE -Structure ancillary to dwelling – Garage - Approved
- DA0676/14 - 1 King Road LOWER PORTLAND -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house and the construction of a swimming pool - Approved
- CDC0025/15 - 285 Windsor Street RICHMOND -Change of Use -Shop - Fit-out - Approved
- S960050/15 - 173 Whitmore Road MARAYLYA -Modification of Development Consent DA0540/14 - Delete Conditions 11, 12 and 27b of Consent relating to building classification, water storage and smoke alarm requirements - Approved
- S960094/15 - 99 Redbank Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent DA0131/13 - relocate inground water tank, additional laundry window stacker door to dining room - Approved
- S960097/15 - 47 Bells Line Of Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a shop - Modification of Condition No. 23 relating to registration of easement - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Proposed Adoption of ''Policy regarding Payment of Expenses and Provision of Facilities to Councillors'' - JR 0554
Under the Local Government Act, 1993 Council is required to review and adopt its Policy for the Payment of Expenses and Provision of Facilities to Councillors each year. Section 253 of the Act also requires that public notice of the proposed adoption of the Policy be given.
The proposed Policy is now on public exhibition and may be viewed at Council's offices during normal business hours until Thursday, 12 November 2015. Copies may also be obtained from Council's website or by contacting the Manager Corporate Services and Governance on 4560 4426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submissions on the proposed Policy are invited and will be received by Council until 5:00pm on Thursday, 12 November 2015. Submissions should be addressed to the General Manager and can be mailed to PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756, or emailed to email@example.com.
Any comments about this proposal may contain information that is personal, such as information that identifies you, etc., for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act, 1998.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the residents. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council's records system.
Page ID: 72216