14 January 2016
Australia Day Event Registration
Council is looking for community organisation planning events for Australia Day to be part of an Australia Day Calendar of events for the Hawkesbury.
To register your community event please email firstname.lastname@example.org, prior to Friday, 15 January 2016, with the time, location and details of your event.
Community organisations are also invited to register events on Council’s online event calendar at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au.
For any queries on the Australia Day Calendar of events please contact Council’s Events Coordinator on (02) 4560 4404.
Governor Phillip Reserve and Boat Ramp
Notice is given that Governor Phillip Reserve and boat ramp will be closed to the general public on Saturday, 16 and Sunday, 17 January 2016, as exclusive use has been granted to Upper Hawkesbury Power Boat Club for the USA v Australia B.A.D Power Boat Challenge.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0010/15 - 1162 West Portland Road LOWER PORTLAND -Agriculture - Construction of farm buildings and horse stables associated with horse agistment - Approved
- DA0388/15 - 31 Sturt Place WINDSOR DOWNS -Tree Removal - Removal of seven trees - Approved
- DA0410/15 - 4 Bosworth Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations & Additions - Approved
- DA0471/15 - 1 William Hall Place EAST KURRAJONG-Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0485/15 - 141B Keda Circuit NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0520/15 - 32 Chapel Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to dwelling, demolition of the existing garage and carport, and construction of a detached garage and secondary dwelling - Approved
- DA0557/15 - 242 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Food and drink premises - Alterations and additions - Upgrading existing play area and associated minor alterations - Approved
- DA0563/15 - 113 Warks Hill Road, KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0571/15 - 14 Conlan Street BLIGH PARK -Structure ancillary to dwelling – Awning - Approved
- DA0583/15 - 1 Rutherglen Avenue, HOBARTVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Construction of an outbuilding - Approved
- DA0585/15 - 252 Redbank Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure ancillary to Dwelling House - Garage/Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0604/15 - 69 Andrew Thompson Drive MCGRATHS HILL -Childcare Centre - Alterations and additions to the childcare centre - Approved
- DA0682/15 - 245 Old Stock Route Road OAKVILLE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0683/15 - 43 Wattle Crescent GLOSSODIA -Tree Removal - Removal of four trees - Approved
- DA0706/15 - 79 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0708/15 - Hobartville Long Day Care Centre 24 Laurence Street, HOBARTVILLE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0832/14 - 21 Hall Street PITT TOWN -Subdivision - Staged Torrens title subdivision to create 11 residential allotments and one open space allotment - Approved
- CDC0045/15 - 59 Mitchell Drive, GLOSSODIA -Hsg Code - Swimming pool or spa pool - Approved
- DA0228/15 - 1 Reserve Road, FREEMANS REACH -Intensive Plant Agriculture - Demolition of existing structures, vegetation removal, construction of dam and shed and use of land as turf farm - Refused
- DA0255/14 - 125 Cattai Road PITT TOWN -Subdivision - Tree removal, demolition of existing structures and a staged Torrens title subdivision to create 38 residential lots, one rural lot and one public reserve lot - Approved
- DA0542/15 - 39 Speets Road OAKVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0587/15 - 11 Golden Valley Drive GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0590/15 - 503 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Construction of a farm building - Approved
- DA0601/15 - 11 Kent Place EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - construction of a single storey dwelling and Structure ancillary to dwelling – outbuilding - Approved
- DA0621/15 - 388C Mount Tootie Road BILPIN -Farm Building - Approved
- DA0666/15 - 10 Schofield Road PITT TOWN -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0715/15 - 32 Pastoral Street PITT TOWN -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Concrete Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0737/15 - 36 Cleary Drive PITT TOWN-Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- CDC0043/15 - 17 Moore Place BLIGH PARK -Patio to rear of building - Approved
- CDC0044/15 - 296 Spinks Road GLOSSODIA -Hsg Code - Single Storey or two storey dwelling - granny flat - Approved
- S960109/15 - 189 Golden Valley Drive GLOSSODIA -Modification of Development Consent DA0410/14 - Design amendments - Approved
- DA0160/15 - 2 Grose Street RICHMOND -Dual Occupancy - Demolition of the existing dwelling house and the construction of an attached dual occupancy - Approved
- DA0185/15 - 96 Brahma Road NORTH RICHMOND -Place of Public Worship - Construction of chapel, accommodation buildings and six hermitages, archive and ancillary shop and alteration to the existing building - Approved
- DA0222/15 - 66 Luttrell Street HOBARTVILLE -Dual Occupancy - Demolition of the dwelling house, construction of a dual occupancy and a two lot strata subdivision - Approved
- DA0241/15 - 40 Fairey Road SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industry - Extension of infrastructure associated with existing concrete batching plant - Approved
- DA0341/15 - 535 Wilberforce Road WILBERFORCE -Commercial Premises - Alterations and Additions to Awning - Approved
- DA0468/15 - 513 Bells Line Of Road KURMOND -Business Premises - Administration offices - Deferred Commencement
- DA0502/15 - 104 Kurts Road BILPIN -Farm stay accommodation, additions to dwelling and tennis court - Approved
- DA0511/15 - 1041 Grose Vale Road KURRAJONG -Earthworks - Approved
- DA0592/15 - 28 Warks Hill Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Extension to rear balcony - Approved
- DA0593/15 - 98 Stahls Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and Demolition of existing cottage & in-ground pool - Approved
- DA0598/15 - 151 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with an attached garage -Approved
- DA0646/15 - 75 Peel Parade KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions and Detached Studio - Approved
- DA0672/15 - 501 East Kurrajong Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and Dwelling Ancillary Development – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0741/14 - 2 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Subdivision - Staged Torrens title subdivision to create 30 residential lots - Approved
- CDC0046/15 - 114 Schofield Road PITT TOWN -Rural Housing Code – Outbuilding - Approved
- S960100/15 - 3/37 William Street NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent DA0614/12 - Retrospective second access driveway - Refused
- S960118/15 - 169 Stannix Park Road WILBERFORCE -Modification Application to Development Consent No. 0342/13 - Deletion of Awning - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery
School holiday activities for kids
Friday 15 January 10 am-noon No dye tie-dye
Give an ordinary pair of shoes an amazing technicolour makeover with our special ‘no dye tie-dye’ technique using your own design.
$30 – incudes all materials – tell us your shoe size when booking! For 10 years+
Friday 15 January 10 am-noon Computer Coding
Computer coding for children.
$15 NB: This workshop will be held in the Windsor Library Computer Room (downstairs from the Gallery). For 10 years+
Wednesday 20 January 10 am-noon AND 1-3 pm Sculpture
Explore texture using sculpture techniques to create your own ice-cream in 3D.
$10 per session – incudes all materials. For 5 years+
Thursday 21 January 10 am-noon AND 1-3 pm Acrylic painting
Travel back to prehistoric times and paint a portrait of a dinosaur using acrylic on canvas, inspired by Andrew Sullivan, one of the artists in the Work, Rest and Play exhibition.
$15 – includes all materials. For 5 years+
Friday 22 January 10 am-noon Sculpture
Help! My Rubik’s Cube is melting! Combine illusion, cardboard and colour to create a playful sculpture of the bestselling toy of all time.
$10 – incudes all materials. For 10 years+
Friday 15 January 10 am-noon Computer coding
Computer coding for children. For 10 years+
$15 NB This workshop will be held in the Windsor Central Library Computer Room (downstairs from the Gallery).
Hawkesbury Regional Gallery, Windsor
Bookings essential. Phone 4560 4441. Please pay when booking to secure your place. Wear clothes suitable for working with paint. Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Page ID: 73546