21 January 2016
Tender for Floor Coverings to Various Council Sites - Tender No. 00972
Tenders are invited for floor coverings to various Council sites and will be received up to 10am on Friday, 12 February 2016.
Council is seeking a suitably qualified company to carry out floor coverings to various Council sites as detailed in the tender documents.
Tender documents are available free at WSROC e-tendering website at https://tenders.nsw.gov.au/wsroc/ or at Council’s Administration Building at 366 George Street, Windsor from Tuesday, 15 December 2015 for a non-refundable fee of $100 (incl. GST).
Tenders may only be submitted by the means described in the tender documents and must be received by the closing time. Late tenders will not be accepted.
Note that there is a compulsory site inspection to be held on Friday, 29 January 2016 at Council's Administration Building commencing at 8am, 366 George St, Windsor. Please see the tender document for the full schedule of the site inspection and WHS requirements. To pre-register for the site inspection, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The canvassing of Councillors will automatically disqualify the applicant from the tender process.
For further information, please contact Council's Building Services Officer, Mr Gregory Bretherton (02) 4560 4511.
Thursday 28 Extra-ordinary - Merger proposal submission and public information campaign 6.30PM
Tuesday 2 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 23 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development applications recently determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0350/15 - 631 Old Pitt Town Road OAKVILLE -Intensive Plant Agriculture - Installation of fence and entrance gate - Approved
- DA0565/15 - 220C Castlereagh Road RICHMOND -Dwelling House and Ancillary Structures - Attached Garage and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0573/15 - 93 Fisher Road MARAYLYA -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0580/15 - 15 Box Avenue WILBERFORCE -General Industry - Alterations and additions to the industrial building and the operation of a pet food manufacturing facility - Approved
- DA0581/15 - 22 Vine Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0614/15 - 96 Coburg Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House - Construction of an outbuilding - Approved
- DA0630/15 - 26 Merindah Way KURRAJONG -Structures Ancillary to Dwelling - Two In ground Water Tanks - Approved
- DA0639/15 - 114 Ebenezer Wharf Road EBENEZER -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0644/15 - 127 Menin Road OAKVILLE -Dwelling House - demolition of existing dwelling, removal of 19 trees and construction of single storey dwelling and outbuilding - Approved
- DA0653/15 - Wilberforce Shopping Centre 15 King Road WILBERFORCE -Child Care Centre - Alterations and additions - Approved
- DA0705/15 - 27 Church Road WILBERFORCE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0742/15 - 66 Johnston Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and swimming pool - Approved
- CDC0048/15 - 7 Conrad Street RICHMOND -Hsg Code - Swimming pool or spa pool - Approved
- CDC0049/15 - 107 Fisher Road MARAYLYA -Hsg Code - Swimming pool or spa pool - Approved
- S960044/15 - 50 Old Hawkesbury Road MCGRATHS HILL -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for landfilling - Refused
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 73659