28 July 2016
Tuesday 9 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 30 6.30pm Ordinary
Local Heritage Incentive Fund for 2016 – 2017
Minor Improvements / Conservation Works to Heritage Listed Commercial Properties within Windsor and Richmond historic townships
Hawkesbury City Council and the NSW Office of Environment & Heritage are jointly funding the Local Heritage Incentive Fund for 2016 – 2017 which is targeted at minor improvements/conservation works to heritage listed commercial properties within the Windsor and Richmond historic townships.
Owners or managers of heritage listed commercial properties within the Windsor and Richmond historic townships are eligible to apply for the Incentive Fund, which provides dollar for dollar grant funding of up to $2,000 for minor improvements/conservation works to heritage listed commercial properties in the historic townships of Windsor and Richmond.
Applications are now open and the final date for submissions is Friday, 16 September 2016. Application guidelines and forms are available on Council''s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au.
An information session will be held on Wednesday, 10 August 2016 at the Council’s Administration Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, in the Large Committee Room between 6:30pm and 8pm. You are kindly invited to attend this evening information session to obtain more information about this program.
Enquiries: Karu Wijayasinghe, Senior Strategic Land Use Planner on (02) 4560 4546.
The following activity is proposed to be held in McQuade Park, Windsor.
Purpose: Camping for the Blues and Roots Festival (please note that the Festival itself is not being held in the Park)
Time: The activity will run from 27 - 30 October 2016 between Windsor Bowling Club and the lake.
Applicant: Sydney Blues and Roots Festival
Council is seeking feedback on this proposal. Please address all comments in relation to this matter to the General Manager, Hawkesbury City Council titled 'Proposal Camping - Sydney Blues and Roots Festival at McQuade Park’ by 29 August 2016. Please return to Council by any of the below methods:
Mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
Fax: (02) 4587 7740
Your Hawkesbury – Your Say: Visit the council website to complete a submission on Council’s online community engagement site.
For further information, please contact Council's Parks and Recreation Manager on (02) 4560 4444.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0093/16 - 96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with an attached garage - Proposed Lot 102 - Deferred Commencement
- DA0094/16 - 96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with an attached garage on Proposed Lot103 - Deferred Commencement
- DA0171/16 - 653 Terrace Road FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Change of use of part of existing Garage to a Studio/Gym - Refused
- DA0218/16 - 142 Tizzana Road EBENEZER -Telecommunications Facility - NBN Communications Facility - Approved
- DA0255/16 - 3/20 Walker Street SOUTH WINDSOR -General Industry - Fitout, installation of a spray booth and the use of the premises as a general industry (manufacture of caravans) - Approved
- DA0264/16 - 4 Ducker Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Carport - Approved
- DA0270/16 - 49 Pecks Road NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to a Dwelling House – Carport - Approved
- DA0303/16 - 123 Bocks Road OAKVILLE -dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0331/16 - 76 Chaseling Road North WEBBS CREEK -Tree Removal - Removal of 18 trees-Approved
- DA0345/15 - 512 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house with attached garage - Approved
- DA0360/16 - 322 Coobah Road EAST KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0373/16 - 170 Ebenezer Wharf Road EBENEZER -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0375/16 - 620 Slopes Road THE SLOPES -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0379/16 - 32-38 East Market Street RICHMOND -Tree Pruning - Pruning of one tree - Approved
- DA0380/16 - 81 Kentucky Drive GLOSSODIA -Tree Removal - Removal of two trees - Approved
- DA0544/15 - 105 Edwards Road RICHMOND LOWLANDS-Intensive Livestock Agriculture - Retrospective - Operation of a poultry farm - Approved
- DA0673/15 - 691 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Child Care Centre - Use of Premises and Alterations and Additions to Building - Approved
- DA0736/15 - 50 East Market Street RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Conversion of existing garage to studio - Approved
- DA0767/15 - 54 Berger Road SOUTH WINDSOR -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House – Outbuilding - Approved
- CDC0014/16 - 140 Redbank Road NORTH RICHMOND -Hsg Code - Dwelling House Ancillary Development – Outbuilding - Approved
- S960046/16 - 104B Single Ridge Road THE SLOPES -Modification to Development Consent No.0674/13 - Design Amendments - Refused
- S960061/16 - 55 Pecks Road NORTH RICHMOND -S96 Modification of Development Consent No. DA0301/12 - Modification of finished floor level of the building, reduction in excavated area and retaining wall height and deletion of conditions relating to relevant sewer authority - Approved
- S960081/16 - 2 Wingadee Place WINDSOR DOWNS -Modification of DA0184/16 - Amend Condition 8 - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 82746