17 March 2016
Monday 11th Extra-Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan 6.30pm
Tuesday 12th Ordinary 6.30pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0108/13 2429 Upper Macdonald Road, Higher Macdonald. Dwelling house – Approved.
- DA0166/15 66 Mountain Lagoon Road, Bilpin. Clearing of native vegetation in association with horse agistment, associated car parking and signage – Approved.
- DA0262/15 1 Hall Street, Pitt Town. Recreation area and road – Sealing of Punt Road, earthworks and the construction of a carpark and facilities – Approved.
- DA0377/15 12 Valder Avenue, Hobartville. Dual occupancy (attached) including demolition of existing dwelling – Approved.
- DA0448/15 270 West Portland Road, Sackville. Dwelling house – Alterations and additions to existing dwelling, demolition and structure ancillary to dwelling – Outbuilding – Approved.
- DA0454/15 58 Church Street, South Windsor. Multi-dwelling housing – Approved.
- DA0512/15 308 Stannix Park Road, Ebenezer. Subdivision – Torrens title subdivision of 2 existing allotments to create 3 allotments – Approved.
- DA0577/15 16 Golden Grove, Bligh Park. Structure ancillary to dwelling – Outbuilding – Approved.
- DA0693/15 1384 Bells Line Of Road, Kurrajong Heights. Dwelling house with garage and removal of 2 trees – Approved.
- DA0718/15 29 Glebe Road, Pitt Town. Tree removal – Removal of 3 trees – Approved.
- DA0734/15 12 Cornwell Avenue, Hobartville. Dwelling house – Alterations and additions – Approved.
- DA0741/15 23 Wattle Crescent, Glossodia. Tree removal – Removal of 5 trees – Approved.
- DA0752/15 524 George Street, South Windsor. Multi-dwelling housing including demolition of existing structures and subdivision of approved dwellings – Approved.
- DA0764/15 621 Blaxlands Ridge Road, Blaxlands Ridge. Retrospective application – Conversion of outbuilding to dwelling house and alterations and additions – Approved.
- DA0773/15 150 Boundary Road, Oakville. Tree removal – Removal of 2 trees – Approved.
- S960007/16 11 King Road, Wilberforce. Modification application to Development Consent No. 0279/15 – Amendment to conditions relating to vehicular crossings – Approved.
- S960108/15 190 March Street, Richmond. Modification of Development Consent DA0685/14 – Amendment to approved building materials – Approved.
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre
Local Souvenirs Sought
Hawkesbury Visitor Information Centre (HVIC) is seeking souvenirs for resale – items produced locally or reflecting positive aspects of the Hawkesbury.
- Limited display space – items must be small; limited quantities can be stocked.
- Open display shelves – item selection will be guided by risk minimization considerations.
- Recommended retail prices should be outlined as well as a suggested wholesale cost. Only items under RRP $50 will be considered.
- Quality in production, labelling and presentation is important.
- A price point that matches the spending patterns of our customers is a key consideration.Food products must be labelled and include:
- Producer’s name and contact details.
- Expiry date.
- Location of manufacture. Samples of items may be submitted until 1 April 2016 at our Ham Common premises, Hawkesbury Valley Way, Clarendon NSW. These will be returned after inspection. Accepted items purchased outright at agreed wholesale price. For more information call (02) 4560 4620.
Page ID: 76922