3 March 2016
Council at its Ordinary Meeting of 23 February 2016 resolved to adopt the Section 64 Contribution Plan - Stormwater Infrastructure for Pitt Town - Contribution Area 1, November 2015 and associated amendments to Hawkesbury City Council Operational Plan 2015/2016 – Part 2.
The contribution plan and amendments to the Operational Plan come into effect on 3 March 2016.
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined.
Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0043/15 - 1 Burralow Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision - Approved
- DA0524/15 - 170 Ebenezer Wharf Road EBENEZER -Earthworks - River Bank Stabilisation - Approved
- DA0602/15 - Windsor Pre-School 91A-95 Church Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Childcare Centre - Alterations and additions - Approved
- DA0607/15 - 70 Howes Road EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Construction of a dwelling house and attached outbuilding - Approved
- DA0632/15 - 1 Dungullin Way EAST KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0640/15 - 135 Weatherboard Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0649/15 - 126A Grose Wold Road GROSE WOLD -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0658/15 - Bushlands 21 Stanley Avenue KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House with attached garage and associated tree removal - Approved
- DA0680/15 - 21 Stone Terrace KURRAJONG HILLS -Dwelling House Ancillary Development - Spa and Associated Deck - Approved
- CDC0001/16 - 37 The Cedars Avenue PITT TOWN -Structure ancillary to dwelling - construction of an outbuilding - Approved
- S960005/16 - 32 Kamrock Grove WILBERFORCE -Modification of Development Consent DA0008/15 - Dwelling relocation - Approved
- S960099/15 - 567 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent DA0333/11 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960115/15 - 2/70 Bells Line Of Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent DA0113/14 - Amendment to conditions 18 & 19 to allow for 24 hour trading - Approved
- S960121/15 - 734 Slopes Road THE SLOPES -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0283/15 - Design Amendments to structure ancillary to dwelling - Detached studio - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Corporate Business Systems Helpdesk Officer - SS035IS
Excellent working conditions
We currently have an opportunity for Business Support/Helpdesk Officer to join our Information Services Team.
In this role you will be the first line of contact for users by providing Helpdesk support. Your typical duties will include; call response, business application support, hardware faults, customer support of programs on PC’s and LAN and administration support to the IT team.
The person we are seeking will preferably have demonstrated experience in an IT support role, hold tertiary qualifications/certifications in IT, possess skills in Windows environments and be conversant with MS Office software. You must also have strong problem solving skills, be an effective communicator and committed to providing outstanding customer support. Above all you will need to be hands-on, flexible, and enjoy meeting the challenges of supporting a busy IT Team. Knowledge of the TechnologyOne software including FinanceOne, Property and Rating and ECM records management would be an advantage.
Salary: - Grade 12, $1,142.83 gross per 35 hour week plus 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council’s Salary System.
Applications close Friday 11 March 2016.
How to Apply:- for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s On-Line Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's Human Resources Branch on (02) 4560 4594.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to this matter will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct
Page ID: 76450