19 May 2016
Tuesday 31 6.30pm Ordinary
Tuesday 14 6.30pm Extra-Ordinary - Draft Operational Plan, Budget & Rates Adoption Only
Tuesday 28 6.30pm Ordinary
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0010/16 - 34 Timms Hill Road, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - In-ground Swimming Pool and retaining wall - Approved
- DA0125/16 - 131 Racecourse Road CLARENDON -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0130/16 - 26 Grono Farm Road WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions to Garage - Approved
- DA0196/16 - 63 Overton Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling House - Detached Studio - Approved
- DA0204/16 - 132 Diamond Hill Drive KURRAJONG HILLS -Dwelling House with Attached Garage and associated Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0223/16 - 6 Ian Street GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0258/16 - 1024 Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG HILLS -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree - Approved
- DA0732/15 - 11 Hanckel Road OAKVILLE -Retrospective Application - Earthworks, retaining wall, earthworks and demolition of existing outbuilding - Approved
- DA0761/15 - 33 Old Kurrajong Road RICHMOND -Recreation Area – Pergola - Approved
- S960014/16 - 2 Quarry Street PITT TOWN -Modification Application to Development Consent No.0515/15 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960021/16 - 14 Neptune Crescent BLIGH PARK -Modification Application to Development Consent No.0500/12 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960027/16 - 42 Willmott Place EAST KURRAJONG -Modification Application to Development Consent No.0006/07 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960029/16 - 96 Grose Vale Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification Application to Development Consent No.0852/08 - Design Amendments - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Operational Supervisor - Parks – Readvertised - IS019Pr
9 Day Fortnight
We currently have a vacancy for an Operational Supervisor to join our Parks and Gardens Branch. This position plays an important role in co-ordinating and supervising staff while carrying out parks maintenance, construction programs and street pruning.
Applicants must have a Horticulture (Arboriculture) Certificate or equivalent, or have demonstrated relevant work experience, Chainsaw Certificate, Chemical Application Certificate, a MR Drivers' Licence; a Construction Induction Certificate and a Manual Handling Certificate.
Applicants will be highly regarded if they have Elevated Work Platform Certificate, Bush regeneration Certificate and Traffic Control.
Previous supervisory experience, good communication and teamwork skills, together with a sound knowledge of arboriculture/horticulture is also required.
Commencing Salary: Grade 10, $1043.84 gross per 38 hour week, plus an allowance of $14.20 per week, 9.5% superannuation and the opportunity to progress through Council's Salary System.
How to Apply: for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website. For specific job enquiries contact Council's Human Resources Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on 4560 4594.
Applications close 22 May 2016.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Hawkesbury Small Business Week 2016 - JR 0554
(30 May - 3 June 2016)
Local business is a vital contributor to our Hawkesbury community and economy. Hawkesbury City Council will host workshops to help businesses improve their skills in running a business every day. Local business owners, employers and employees are welcome to attend and learn some new skills.
Business skills workshops provided by program partners: Hawkesbury Business Enterprise Centre, Western Sydney Business Centre and State Government agencies.
For your small business week program that includes workshops, and to book, contact Fiona Mann at Council on (02) 4560 4579 or email@example.com.
Page ID: 78894