27 April 2017
Consulting the Community
Public Exhibition of Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017-2027, Draft Delivery Program 2017-2021 and Draft Operational Plan 2017/2018
Following the adoption of the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017–2036 Council has completed preparation of the following key documents required by the Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework:
- Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027
- Draft Delivery Program 2017–2021
- Draft Operational Plan 2017/2018
The Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017-2027 consists of three interrelated elements including Long Term Financial Planning, Asset Management Planning and Workforce Planning. The Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027 also plays a role in resourcing the achievement of the Draft Delivery Program 2017–2021 and future Operational Plans.
The Draft Delivery Program 2017-2021 turns the strategic goals within the Hawkesbury Community Strategic Plan 2017–2036 into actions. It is Council’s commitment to the Community Strategic Plan and details which issues within its area of responsibility that Council will act upon during its four-year term of office.
Additionally, each year Council outlines its activities for the coming year through an Operational Plan.
The Draft Operational Plan 2017/2018 identifies the proposed projects, programs and activities to be undertaken during 2017/2018. The Operational Plan also contains a Statement of Revenue Policy, which includes fees and charges and information regarding rates and annual charges. Estimated income and expenditure and the Capital Works Program for 2017/2018 are also included.
The draft plans will be on public exhibition for the period Friday, 21 April 2017 to Friday, 19 May 2017. You can view the draft plans at Council’s Administrative Building, 366 George Street, Windsor, on Council’s website www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au, or on Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Written submissions regarding the Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, Draft Delivery Program 2017–2021 and Draft Operational Plan 2017–2018 may be made any time to Council during the exhibition period and can be sent to Council by any of the following methods:
- By mail: PO Box 146, Windsor NSW 2756
- By fax: (02) 4587 7740
- By email: email@example.com
- Via Council’s online community engagement site www.yourhawkesbury-yoursay.com.au
Please make reference to “Draft Resourcing Strategy Submission”, “Draft Delivery Program Submission” or “Draft Operational Plan Submission” at the top of your submission. For any enquiries regarding the Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, Draft Delivery Program 2017–2021, or Draft Operational Plan 2017/2018, please contact Council on (02) 4560 4444.
Please be advised that comments about the Draft Resourcing Strategy 2017–2027, Draft Delivery Program 2017–2021 and Draft Operational Plan 2017/2018 may contain information that is personal information, such as information that identifies you, etc, for the purposes of the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act.
The submission of personal information with your comments is voluntary but, if not provided, may affect consideration of such comments. The information will ultimately be stored in Council''s records system.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to respondents. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council’s Access to Information Policy.
The purpose of collecting this information is to assist Council in obtaining the views of the community regarding this matter. The information may also be made available to third parties in accordance with the relevant legislation.
Tuesday 9 Ordinary 6.30pm
Tuesday 30 Ordinary 6.30pm
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0007/14 - 417 Springwood Road, YARRAMUNDI -Truck Depot - Retrospective Application - Use of premises and awning addition to shed - Approved
- DA0035/17 - 77 Moles Road WILBERFORCE -Dwelling House with Attached Garage-Approved
- DA0054/17 - 67 Hadden Ridge Road WILBERFORCE -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling – Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0092/17 - 151 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0094/17 - 17 Gormley Street FREEMANS REACH -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0099/17 - 71 Hall Street PITT TOWN-Dwelling House with Detached Garage, Cabana and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0108/17 - 52 Hanckel Road OAKVILLE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0110/17 - 89 Warks Hill Road KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Tree Removal - Removal of Four Trees - Approved
- DA0118/17 - 39 Cartwright Lane BLAXLANDS RIDGE-Tree Removal - Removal of Fourteen Trees- Approved
- DA0785/16 - 12 Valder Avenue HOBARTVILLE -Subdivision - Two lot Torrens title subdivision of a dual occupancy development - Approved
- DA0808/16 - 39 Cartwright Lane BLAXLANDS RIDGE -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0852/16 - 262 Terrace Road NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions - Approved
- DA0022/17 - 101 Goods Road OAKVILLE -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0045/17 - 46 Kurts Road BILPIN -Tree Removal - Approved
- DA0049/17 - 524 Settlers Road LOWER MACDONALD -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0086/17 - 102 Coburg Road WILBERFORCE-Dwelling House - Demolition of Existing Structures and Construction of Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0101/17 -124 Old Bells Line Of Road KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations, Additions and Outbuilding - Approved
- DA0102/17 - 54 Hawkesbury Street PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Swimming Pool - Approved
- DA0168/17 - 484 Wrights Creek Road WRIGHTS CREEK -Private Burial Site - Approved
- DA0260/16 - 18 Bellbird Avenue KURRAJONG HEIGHTS -Dwelling House with Attached Garage - Approved
- DA0642/16 - 212 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Earthworks and Remediation - Category 1 remediation work and the retention and levelling of earthworks - Approved
- DA0784/16 - 7 Stapylton Street NORTH RICHMOND -Dwelling House - Approved
- DA0831/16 - 84 Mitchell Drive GLOSSODIA -Dwelling House - Alterations and additions to the dwelling house – Approved
- CDC0002/17 - 3 Laurence Street HOBARTVILLE -Modification of Complying Development Certificate No. CDC0012/16 - Design Amendments - Approved
- CDC0004/17 - 191 Saunders Road OAKVILLE -Section 87 - Modification of Complying Development Certificate No. CDC0001/17 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960017/17 - 6 Jamison Crescent NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0458/16 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960018/16 - 217 Windsor Road VINEYARD -Section 96 Amendment - Modifications to the consent for a place of public worship, motel and restaurant - Approved
- S960019/17 - 691 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR - Modification of Development Consent No. DA0673/15 - Amendment of Child Care Age From 2 - 6 Years to 0 - 6 Years - Approved
- S960148/16 - 40 Fairey Road SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification to Development Consent No. DA0241/15 - Deletion of Requirement for Land Consolidation - Approved
- S960156/16 -741 George Street SOUTH WINDSOR -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0790/14 - Food and Drink Premises - Amendment to Approved Trading Hours to Enable 24 Hour Operation - Approved
- S960005/17 - 141B Keda Circuit NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0485/15 - Design Amendments and Relocation of Garage -Approved
- S960016/17-138 Cedar Ridge Road KURRAJONG -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0175/12 - Design Amendments - Approved
- S960022/17 - 184 Pebbly Hill Road CATTAI -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0645/16 - Relocation of Dwelling House - Approved
- S960031/17 - 16 Townsend Road NORTH RICHMOND -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0748/16 - Remove Condition Relating to Section 94A Contributions - Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Page ID: 92972