10 August 2017
Tuesday 29 Ordinary 6.30PM
Tuesday 12 Ordinary 6.30PM
Development Applications Recently Determined
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews recently determined. Notice under Section 101 of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, 1979, the following Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews were determined by Council.
- DA0117/17-2 Hawkesbury Street, PITT TOWN -Dwelling House and Secondary Dwelling-Approved
- DA0198/17-19 Bradley Road, NORTH RICHMOND -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Awning-Approved
- DA0207/17-71 Old Bells Line of Road, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0236/17-110 Fisher Road, MARAYLYA -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Outbuilding-Approved
- DA0253/17-5 Panorama Crescent, FREEMANS REACH -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Swimming Pool-Approved
- DA0255/17-44 Speets Road, OAKVILLE -Dual Occupancy (Attached) – Addition of a dwelling to create an attached dual occupancy development-Approved
- DA0257/17-575 Comleroy Road, KURRAJONG -Dwelling House - Alterations and Additions-Approved
- DA0261/17-21 Merindah Way, KURRAJONG -Dual Occupancy (Attached) - Alterations and additions to the attached dual occupancy-Approved
- DA0279/17-45 Robertson Street, KURRAJONG -Structure Ancillary to Dwelling - Carport and Deck-Approved
- DA0293/17-31 Fitzgerald Street, WINDSOR -Place of Public Worship - Pruning of five trees and the installation of a pedestrian access pathway-Approved
- DA0336/17-62 Johnston Street, PITT TOWN-Dwelling House-Approved
- DA0347/17-70 Warrigal Road, KURRAJONG -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree-Approved
- DA0359/17-682 Slopes Road, THE SLOPES -Tree Removal - Removal of one tree-Approved
- DA0376/16-46 Bilpin Springs Road, BILPIN -Retrospective Application – Dwelling house additions including approval for the use of unauthorised bedrooms and ensuites-Refused
- DA0411/16-23 Walmsley Road, LOWER MACDONALD -Retrospective Works - structures ancillary to dwelling including outbuilding, spa and associated deck-Refused
- DA0583/16-42 Hunter Street, MCGRATHS HILL -Retrospective Application - Alterations to Dwelling - Covered Rear Deck-Approved
- DA0748/15-74 Single Ridge Road, THE SLOPES -Animal Boarding or Training Establishment – Alterations to and the use of the first floor of the outbuilding as a dwelling ancillary to the animal boarding or training establishment use-Approved
- S960042/17-34 Andrew Thompson Drive, MCGRATHS HILL -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0750/16 - Design Amendments-Approved
- S960047/17-353 Lieutenant Bowen Drive, BOWEN MOUNTAIN -Modification of Development Consent No. DA0830/16 - Review Requirement Relating to Volume of On-Site Water Storage-Approved
- S960074/17-7 West Hill Street, MCGRATHS HILL -Modification of Development Consent No.DA0771/16 - Amendment to Stormwater and flooding conditions-Approved
The Development Consents, Complying Development Certificates, Section 96 Modifications and Section 82A Reviews are available for public inspections, without charge, at Council’s offices. Office hours are 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Hawkesbury City Council has received a development application for a Recreation Facilities (Major) - World Polo Championship 2017 - Including associated car parking facilities, horse training, stabling, exhibition, hospitality and events promotion areas and contingency parking at Hawkesbury Racecourse at the above properties. The applicant is World Cup Polo Pty Ltd. Hawkesbury City Council is the consent authority.
The development application and supporting information will be on public exhibition for the period 10 August 2017 to 24 August 2017. All plans and details may be inspected between 8:30am and 5pm Monday to Friday, at Council’s Administration Office, 366 George Street, Windsor or on Hawkesbury City Council’s online Application Tracking System at www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au
During the exhibition period any person may make a submission in writing to Council in relation to the development application, quoting reference DA0439/17. Where a submission by way of objection is made, the grounds for objection are to be specified in the submission. Should you lodge a submission, your views will be taken into account as part of our assessment and a reply will be forwarded to you when the application is determined.
Please note that confidentiality is not available to objectors. The details of any submissions may be included in a Council report or forwarded to the applicant where it may help to resolve design or operational problems. Information (including copies of submissions) may also be released in accordance with Council Policy for Access to Information.
Under Section 147(5) of the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act, any person who makes a submission to Council is required to disclose any political donation or gift. Any submission made is to be accompanied by a Political Donation and Gift Disclosure Statement. This statement is available from Hawkesbury City Council.
If you have any concerns about the proposal, it is suggested that you speak with the assessing officer so that all aspects may be fully discussed. Matters such as privacy, overshadowing and impact on adjoining owners are a normal part of our assessment.
Enquiries: William Pillon (02) 4560 4424.
Building Services Officer - IS053BS
Salary negotiable from $72K + 9.5% Super
+ 9 day fortnight
+ Leaseback Vehicle
Hawkesbury City Council is facing an exciting new future, full of opportunities. The Council is no longer subject to a merger proposal. We are committed to the implementation of our Fit for the Future Plan to make Council sustainable by 2019/2020. Our team has passion and enthusiasm and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on this journey. You must be open to fresh ideas, committed to progressing new initiatives and be driven to provide the very best service to our community.
As part of the Building Services team you will carry out construction and maintenance projects to required standards within budgetary and time constraints. Energetic and team orientated, you will be able to communicate at all levels and have the ability to supervise and motivate staff.
You will have a relevant tertiary qualification or Trade Certificate in the building industry, a current drivers licence, demonstrated experience in building maintenance and construction at a supervisory level, good computer skills and knowledge of current WH&S requirements.
It will be an advantage if you have experience in Council operations and procedures. Other requirements include experience in building services including mechanical, electrical, fire, security, hydraulics, plus contract management skills.
How to Apply: for further position details, including the selection criteria and how to apply using Council’s Online Job Application process, visit our website - www.hawkesbury.nsw.gov.au. For specific job enquiries contact Council's Human Resources Coordinator, Nikki Griffiths on 4560 4594.
Applications close 20 August 2017.
Applicants who do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for this position.
Council is committed to high ethical standards for staff and their dealings with the public, which is reflected in our organisational Code of Conduct.
Please note that the canvassing of Councillors in relation to these matters will automatically disqualify the applicant from this process.
Page ID: 97229